2022 Coaches Clinic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Jimmy hit it that night???
Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Advertisement
Orgeron covered up rapes too a LSU. He is in fact caught up in a nasty lawsuit about it right now involving Guice.

Look -- Ed O is an elite football recruiter and maybe one of the best DL coaches to ever do it, but he is an awful human being.

EDIT: I should add, I wouldn't object to him as an analyst in an official or unofficial capacity.
Lmao at the edit.

Advertisement
That oyster was buried in all that other great stuff so you probably didn’t even know it was there. Lol.

CAN NOT eat them raw. I used to work with a guy at a food wholesaler in FT Laud whose wife’s family owned the largest seafood company in the Bahamas - Abaco Seafoods. @SWFLHurricane has probably heard of them - if they’re still in business. We’d get boxes of fresh Long Island oysters shipped in once a week. He’d crack open a box, take one out, pull out his pocket knife, expertly open the raw oyster and slurp it down never even chewing it. Lol.

I asked him why do that if you don’t even chew it. He said it’s for the other “benefits” of eating oysters. I told him no thanks! Even if I did need those other “benefits”, I’d find something else.
If you want to do absolutely nothing, Long Island Bahamas is the place.

Advertisement
As soon as I see Maddox including Moe, that's it for me. I don't want the kid and that is not going to change for me now. We don't need any one player in any class. Have some morals. I am done with player traffickers in any format.
I agree wholeheartedly.....

Advertisement
Back