Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: THE BOOTY BUBBLICIOUS AVATAR OF THE YEAR AWARD

Restarted Poll- Vote Again: Who had the best avatar of 2022?

• PlanoCane

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • JD08

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Waterbury Cane

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • AUCane

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pipo

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Canesnations305

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • JBCanes-NC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Canez1

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Yep - FSU tailgate. The night I recruited Damari, Fletcher, and a whole bunch of others to the U at the Urinal!!

Also, we walked around with a handle of Tito’s. 5 ladies walked up and took a drip. I wish I could post the videos. This one has no bra, ****ies busting out the bottom of her shirt as she shared with her friends our Tito’s head…..

View attachment 228001

View attachment 228002
hump-air-hump.gif

Advertisement
Imma keep it a buck. Before @Andrew new found wealth and Google being ****s..****son... man. Me @Baba Yaga @K.O.M.A. legit had the best avatars. Hands down. Mfers were pulking out lotion and tissue every time they saw our avis.
Now, y'all had to be creative because... of course....
And man, have we had some creative avatars.

I wanted to nominate myself because of this masterpiece by @Baba Yaga View attachment 227967I took myself out because I love these avatars that are nominated.

Vote 3, of course.

@Canez1 everyone loves a **** football girl
@PIPO Every time I see this gif of Manny.... 💀

@canesnations305 I need the sauce

@AUcane see above

@WaterburyCane another Baba masterpiece made into a gloriously funny avatar

@JD08 this one is dope because who made it

@PlanoCane see what I said to Canesnations305. Sauce.

@JBCanes-NC added. You were an executive decision to be added. My bad I missed all that cake.
And it really hurt my sister's feelings when I had to change it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma keep it a buck. Before @Andrew new found wealth and Google being ****s..****son... man. Me @Baba Yaga @K.O.M.A. legit had the best avatars. Hands down. Mfers were pulking out lotion and tissue every time they saw our avis.

I wanted to nominate myself because of this masterpiece by @Baba Yaga View attachment 227967I took myself out because I love these avatars that are nominated.

Vote 3, of course.

@AUcane see above

@JBCanes-NC added. You were an executive decision to be added. My bad I missed all that cake.
You're God **** right we did. ******* bots.

ezgif-4-db60e40eec.gif

So if I understand this correctly, whereas @Dr.L.ThugU and @Baba Yaga wanted a hydro victory for PoRster of the Year at any cost, @JBCanes-NC has standards and only wants a victory if the votes in his favor are 100% tranny-free/tranny lover-free - is this a good summary?
@JBCanes-NC is bombed out of his mind . Kid needs help He should be in an AA meeting instead of **** posting on CIS .

Advertisement
I've been to a circus, one street dog fight, three carnivals, two state fairs, one chaotic post-game fight, one cobra versus mongoose fight - brown bear fight between two males, one girl to girl catfight - and I never SEEN nothing like this.

Vote 3, of course.

@AUcane see above

djnellz the nomination is much appreciated and completely unexpected.

Advertisement
Back