Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: THE BOOTY BUBBLICIOUS AVATAR OF THE YEAR AWARD

Restarted Poll- Vote Again: Who had the best avatar of 2022?

• PlanoCane

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • JD08

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Waterbury Cane

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • AUCane

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Pipo

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Canesnations305

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • JBCanes-NC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Canez1

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I need visuals before voting! 😉

Write in ballot for JB

639A5021-BB1F-4567-ACD6-BBA196608C53.gif

Advertisement
Appreciate you all but I proudly cast my vote for @WaterburyCane who needs to win an award . It’s a travesty that he hasn’t won yet .

@Dr.L.ThugU Appreciate that homie. I try to keep it spicy. My X and O knowledge only goes so far. The closest Ive ever come to being a true insider is the day i happened to be eating a sandwich across the street from Cheshire Acadamy the day Banda and Saban were both rushing over there to seal up Josh Jobe. I started looking between the bushes and scoping the air space for choppers, reporting no movement to CIS.

The avi is one that @Baba Yaga and I collaborated on after catching flack for not having an avi for 10 years.

Thanks for not letting me finish this race with a goose egg

oscars 1999 GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU Appreciate that homie. I try to keep it spicy. My X and O knowledge only goes so far. The closest Ive ever come to being a true insider is the day i happened to be eating a sandwich across the street from Cheshire Acadamy the day Banda and Saban were both rushing over there to seal up Josh Jobe. I started looking between the bushes and scoping the air space for choppers, reporting no movement to CIS.

The avi is one that @Baba Yaga and I collaborated on after catching flack for not having an avi for 10 years.

Thanks for not letting me finish this race with a goose egg

oscars 1999 GIF by The Academy Awards
Speaking of @Baba Yaga ….. if this goes to a runoff we got you , brother .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back