Official 2022 CIS End of Year Awards Presents: Insider of the Year

CIS Insider of the Year

  • GoCanes1990

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ghandi

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • SWFLHurricane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cribby

    Votes: 90 85.7%
  • 1murhurricane

    Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Brooklyndee

    Votes: 4 3.8%

  • Total voters
    105
  • Poll closed .

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
18,060
One of the most prestigious CIS awards, Insider of the Year includes nominees that bring invaluable information and insight to our boards. We appreciate each and every one of them and wish them the best of luck in this poll.

The nominees are:
@Gocanes1990
@Ghandi
@SWFLHurricane
@Cribby
@1murhurricane
@Brooklyndee

Good luck gentlemen!
 
79kzc5.jpg
 
One of the most prestigious CIS awards, Insider of the Year includes nominees that bring invaluable information and insight to our boards. We appreciate each and every one of them and wish them the best of luck in this poll.

The nominees are:
@Gocanes1990
@Ghandi
@SWFLHurricane
@Cribby
@1murhurricane
@Brooklyndee

Good luck gentlemen!

I missed more times than Russell Westbrook in the Western Conference Finals.

Missed on -
Lucas
D. Brown
Fletcher
Stevenson killing his value for the NFL in the season.

I doubt I’d be able to replicate the level of access I had again this year coming up. I haven’t heard a word about ‘24 in regards to local recruits or on-going NLI stuff.

My last tidbit was that Nelson would be bouncing after the Spring. But he’s participating and “bought in”.
 
I'm not gonna vote, because we all know who wins it.

Just something for everyone, especially @Ghandi whom I doubted earlier on: Not a single user on here is appreciating enough of what y'all are doing on here.
@Ghandi why the middle finger? I am sorry if I worded it poorly, but that was a compliment, not an insult.
 
I missed more times than Russell Westbrook in the Western Conference Finals.

Missed on -
Lucas
D. Brown
Fletcher
Stevenson killing his value for the NFL in the season.

I doubt I’d be able to replicate the level of access I had again this year coming up. I haven’t heard a word about ‘24 in regards to local recruits or on-going NLI stuff.

My last tidbit was that Nelson would be bouncing after the Spring. But he’s participating and “bought in”.
As is the case on CIS, you never know when/where info will come from. We appreciate your contributions. Even the “misses”. Don’t be discouraged and continue to share whatever comes your way.
 
Should just hand it to Cribby and make the voting for second place. 1murhurricane & GoCanes1990 are rock solid but Whos Cribby just has too much volume for anyone to compete with. Plus he is bigtime now and does podcasts
If nothing else, we wanted to recognize the contributions of all that bring information to us. There are others as well but the nominees this year stood out the most.
 
Back
Top