Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Brooklyndee

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
One of the most prestigious CIS awards, Insider of the Year includes nominees that bring invaluable information and insight to our boards. We appreciate each and every one of them and wish them the best of luck in this poll.

The nominees are:
@Gocanes1990
@Ghandi
@SWFLHurricane
@Cribby
@1murhurricane
@Brooklyndee

Good luck gentlemen!

Advertisement
79kzc5.jpg

Advertisement
One of the most prestigious CIS awards, Insider of the Year includes nominees that bring invaluable information and insight to our boards. We appreciate each and every one of them and wish them the best of luck in this poll.

The nominees are:
@Gocanes1990
@Ghandi
@SWFLHurricane
@Cribby
@1murhurricane
@Brooklyndee

Good luck gentlemen!

I missed more times than Russell Westbrook in the Western Conference Finals.

Missed on -
Lucas
D. Brown
Fletcher
Stevenson killing his value for the NFL in the season.

I doubt I’d be able to replicate the level of access I had again this year coming up. I haven’t heard a word about ‘24 in regards to local recruits or on-going NLI stuff.

My last tidbit was that Nelson would be bouncing after the Spring. But he’s participating and “bought in”.

I missed more times than Russell Westbrook in the Western Conference Finals.

Missed on -
Lucas
D. Brown
Fletcher
Stevenson killing his value for the NFL in the season.

I doubt I’d be able to replicate the level of access I had again this year coming up. I haven’t heard a word about ‘24 in regards to local recruits or on-going NLI stuff.

My last tidbit was that Nelson would be bouncing after the Spring. But he’s participating and “bought in”.
As is the case on CIS, you never know when/where info will come from. We appreciate your contributions. Even the “misses”. Don’t be discouraged and continue to share whatever comes your way.

Advertisement
Should just hand it to Cribby and make the voting for second place. 1murhurricane & GoCanes1990 are rock solid but Whos Cribby just has too much volume for anyone to compete with. Plus he is bigtime now and does podcasts
If nothing else, we wanted to recognize the contributions of all that bring information to us. There are others as well but the nominees this year stood out the most.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back