Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: 2022 POSTER OF THE YEAR BATTLE ROYALE FOR THE CIS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP POSTER BELT

Who is the 2022 CIS poster of the year? Pick 3

• Cribby

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • DTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • RellyRell

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • HTownKidd

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • KANE

• Memnon fka Liberty City El (gimmick change)

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • TheOriginalCane

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • OrangeBowlMagic

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Da Jumbo Mutombo

• TimeBum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boombox Shut Up GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
from a humor standpoint it should be @TrumpyCane (short form) and the incomparable @Tad Footeball (long form)
He was actually talking about you in here not Trumpy. We literally discussed doing 2 slates and a runoff but went with 1 because @PIPO shoots everything down, approves things finally and then complains about what was posted missing someone. He’s wildly unpredictable. I think all of you were in the funniest one.

He was actually talking about you in here not Trumpy. We literally discussed doing 2 slates and a runoff but went with 1 because @PIPO shoots everything down, approves things finally and then complains about what was posted missing someone. He’s wildly unpredictable. I think all of you were in the funniest one.
Animated GIF

F3BeiZNq6VbDwyxzxF.gif

Advertisement
from a humor standpoint it should be @TrumpyCane (short form) and the incomparable @Tad Footeball (long form)
I'd just be honored to be mentioned alongside someone that I know for a fact that there have been high level meetings at Twitter about. Musk can't decide whether to ban or hire @TrumpyCane.

View attachment 229392

PICK 3

Yes, here's the one we've all been waiting for.
The Main Event Mafia. The icons. The showstoppers. The 🐐. Nuff said. Let em battle it out in the battle royale.

Better hope no one screws anyone to help them become the corporate Champ like the People's Champ. 👀

View attachment 229407

AND NO, @crossover22[]_[] YOU'RE NOT NOMINATED, WE DON'T HAVE A CIS CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION. 🤷🏿‍♂️

View attachment 229393

FOR THE BELT

@Cribby
@DTP
@Rellyrell
@htownkidd
@KANE
@Memnon
@TheOriginalCane
@OrangeBowlMagic
@Da Jumbo Mutombo
@TimeBum

Pick wisely. I don't do that changing vote ish.

🤷🏿‍♂️
Boooo

Advertisement
I think we need a "CIS Jorge Masvidal BMF Porster of the Year".

I mean, we already have best lighting, best login (mobile), best login (desktop), best logoff (mobile), best logoff (desktop), best scrolling (light mode), best scrolling (dark mode), best update of user profile, best emoji response, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back