2022 2022 CB Jaden Harris receives offer (Commit)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’0 180lbs 3-star out of Atlanta GA, goes to 6A school Riverwood (was originally at North Springs GA)

Is a multi sport athlete that plays Football, Basketball & ran track.
Had a good Senior season with36tcks 7PBU’s 2 sack, 2INT’s on Defense & 559 all-purpose yards (Rushing & Receiving) with 5TD’s on offense, as well as 44 punts for 1,594yds & 144yds as a Punt returner.

Versatile athlete that plays CB, RB, WR, PR & P.

He’s a quick twitch pure speedster with loose hips & good upside.
@:58 on his tape shows good speed turn ability off inside release, just played the route straight up, he used his natural speed to stay step for step with WR & leveraged to the outside shoulder, then did a good job getting his head up in phase & making a play on the ball for the PBU, it was a pure athlete play.

Raw as a pure corner, but has good upside, has + athletic traits, natural speed, quick accelerating burst with a long stride running gait & has very good recovery speed. Technique needs to be refined, but has all the tools to be a good CB at the next level. He was clocked at an unofficial 4.38 40 & had a 10.9 100m his Junior year.

Late Senior year bloomer that has been picking up some steam recently with offers.

Holds offers from Mizzou, Kansas State, Maryland, Vandy, FAU & Marshall

Advertisement

6’0 180lbs 3-star out of Atlanta GA, goes to 6A school Riverwood (was originally at North Springs GA)

Had a good Senior season with36tcks 7PBU’s 2 sack, 2INT’s on Defense & 559 all-purpose yards (Rushing & Receiving) with 5TD’s on offense, as well as 44 punts for 1,594yds & 144yds as a Punt returner.

@:58 on his tape shows good speed turn ability off inside release, just played the route straight up, he used his natural speed to stay step for step with WR & leveraged to the outside shoulder, then did a good job getting his head up in phase & making a play on the ball for the PBU, it was a pure athlete play.

Raw as a pure corner, but has good upside, has + athletic traits, natural speed, quick accelerating burst with a long stride running gait & has very good recovery speed. Technique needs to be refined, but has all the tools to be a good CB at the next level. He was clocked at an unofficial 4.38 40 & had a 10.9 100m his Junior year.

Late Senior year bloomer that has been picking up some steam recently with offers.

Like it. We gotta keep Rogers and Graves. Spells would be my ideal third right now. That would be a helluva haul. A kid like this as the third, though, is still solid. Another Marcus Clarke. I'll take it!

Like it. We gotta keep Rogers and Graves. Spells would be my ideal third right now. That would be a helluva haul. A kid like this as the third, though, is still solid. Another Marcus Clarke. I'll take it!
He’s basically the same type of prospect that we offered in the 2020 class, Tee Denson.

A raw athletic corner with good speed that was a late bloomer & didn’t get any P5 offers until his Senior year.

Both of them were from Atlanta too, we obviously lost Denson to K State, but I guess DVD is trying again lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riverwood is about 5 minutes from my house. It's a great public school. People from all over Fulton County send their kids to Riverwood for the academics. This is the first athlete I have ever heard coming out of Riverwood.
I said the same thing when Miami offered Rayshawn Jenkins out of Admiral Farragut in St Pete.

I like this film a lot.

he's going to get momentum, I would think.

FYI, he plays in a league that doesn't have a ton of good players but they do have some very good HS coaches.

Advertisement
Hope we land him, he’s got raw traits & natural upside that you can work with & mold him into a very good cover corner at the next level...

He would walk in as the fastest CB on the team next year with legit 4.38 speed.

PLEASE BRING HIM 🙏🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back