2022 2022 CB Jaden Harris receives offer (Commit)

I didn’t know this kid also punted. Move over, Brian Monroe. We’ve got a new most athletic punter ever.

Advertisement
Manny made Ivey play off ball when he’s big and slow but strong. Imagine that. Completely lose the one thing he could be good at

Advertisement
@Liberty City El , if Corey Raymond is numero uno as a CB coach, who’s number 2 in your opinion? Is it TRob? If not, where do you place him?
Perry Eliano at Cincinnati.

TRob is 3rd, along with Sharrieff Shah, Aaron Fletcher, Zac Etheridge, Demetrius Sumler, Rod Chance & a bunch others are all very good CB/DB coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was TRob the Defensive coordinator?
1640617594012.png

Saw his interview on ITU; kid absolutely gets that it’s going to be a grind and that his favorite part is just that - the grind. He fully understands nothing is going to be handed to him and he stated he’s willingly able to compete hardcore for his spot. Sounds to me like a well rounded young man who’s going to keep his head down and work hard to get on the field. He said he doesn’t care if he’s only ST’s the first 1-2yrs as long as he’s helping the overall team. Great interview I thought and sounds completely different than the divas we’re so used to hearing.

Saw his interview on ITU; kid absolutely gets that it’s going to be a grind and that his favorite part is just that - the grind. He fully understands nothing is going to be handed to him and he stated he’s willingly able to compete hardcore for his spot. Sounds to me like a well rounded young man who’s going to keep his head down and work hard to get on the field. He said he doesn’t care if he’s only ST’s the first 1-2yrs as long as he’s helping the overall team. Great interview I thought and sounds completely different than the divas we’re so used to hearing.
Is he an EE? Is Graves? We need at least 3 new corners ready to play by August.

We also need two new DEs.

And, at least one LB.

Advertisement
Back