2022 CB Daylen Everette

Do these IMG kids take visits with coaches or by themselves? Do there parents me them at the schools they are visiting?

Advertisement
He was born in Tennessee, but he grew up in Georgia, Chadwell is from Tennessee too though.

And yeah I’ve heard Napier talk, he has somewhat of a Southern drawl but he’s a very articulate guy & isn’t really overly country, you can tell he’s from the South but he doesn’t overdo it.

But Chadwell is a Superstar Redneck lol, he has the thickest country accent I’ve ever heard from a Southern coach, not even Bobby Bowden or “Boomhauer” Gus Malzahn have that thick of a country drawl lol.

Chadwell sounds like if NASCAR was a person lol.
He did a good job at UL. I went to App State so I pay attention to App football I believe UL has beaten App 3 in a row.

Not after he left for IMG. Tbh when guys come in from there I usually assume SEC or Clemson for the big time prospects. Don’t think UNC has signed anyone from IMG but I could be wrong.
This is the school I've been looking forward to seeing Mario recruit at. If he can build any kind of pipeline there, nothing can stand in his way.

Advertisement
We got Mario to win these type of heavyweight recruiting battles. Huge position of need in this defense right now. Sounds like Mario Vs. Raymond/UF for the last visit. Time to earn that check.
This is why realizing how much T Rob was handicapped by Manny's scheme will pay dividends and why we need to keep him. Especially with Raymond being a gator now.

You know who else is from the south and big time NASCAR?

This guy:
Waving Womens Basketball GIF by LSU Tigers
LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is crazy, two days ago he said UF or UM. Then yesterday it was rumored he was going to UM, then out of nowhere he's in Alabama. Nick Satan must have flown his private jet in to get this kid away from Cristobal. He's shook...

Advertisement
Back