2022 CB Daylen Everette

Advertisement
Mario needs to ask rod chance if he’s coming point blank and if he stutters hire trob officially. Cause that will be used against us. We got no corners coach officially. And we got heavyweight battles to win and we’re going up against the best in the biz. God I hate brown Kelly’s southern ***

Advertisement
Mario needs to ask rod chance if he’s coming point blank and if he stutters hire trob officially. Cause that will be used against us. We got no corners coach officially. And we got heavyweight battles to win and we’re going up against the best in the biz. God I hate brown Kelly’s southern ***
Will push back on this idea. Look at Oregon's class, it's falling apart because Mario left. He has that special charm to get people to commit to him. It's the same way Alabama's constant coaching turnover never hurts them. You go to Bama, you commit to Saban. We're seeing the start of that with Mario, I believe, no matter who's on staff here now or in the future.

Is UNC not the presumed landing spot?
He does have a good relationship with Dre Bly & they were in his top 3 before he committed to Clemson.

If I had to guess, I would say they probably are the favorites, but maybe being in FL at IMG has opened his eyes to staying in state, he basically said it’s us or UF, so maybe he really likes Florida, I know most DMV kids love FL lol.

Just gotta hope Corey Raymond don’t lock in on him & that Mario & TRob can pull this one off.

Advertisement
It’s not really Mario vs Napier (Napier isn’t a Hillbilly at all, that’s Jamey Chadwell lol)

It’s us vs Corey Raymond
I just like the ring of Hillbilly Napier hahaha.

It’s going to be tough vs. Raymond, but if Mario and T-Rob win this one (assuming it’s down between us and UF) it’s a really good sign for the future imo.

It’s not really Mario vs Napier (Napier isn’t a Hillbilly at all, that’s Jamey Chadwell lol)

It’s us vs Corey Raymond
Ugh i would disagree with Napier not being a hillbilly! He is from a small town in Tennesse, and have you ever heard him talk? Now he may not be as big a hillbilly as Chatwell, but he is a southern boy.

Advertisement
He does have a good relationship with Dre Bly & they were in his top 3 before he committed to Clemson.

If I had to guess, I would say they probably are the favorites, but maybe being in FL at IMG has opened his eyes to staying in state, he basically said it’s us or UF, so maybe he really likes Florida, I know most DMV kids love FL lol.

Just gotta hope Corey Raymond don’t lock in on him & that Mario & TRob can pull this one off.
Raymond vs TRob!!!!!! Heavyweight fight right here boys! I can feel the tingling sensation in my balls as we prepare to throw hands!

Ugh i would disagree with Napier not being a hillbilly! He is from a small town in Tennesse, and have you ever heard him talk? Now he may not be as big a hillbilly as Chatwell, but he is a southern boy.
He was born in Tennessee, but he grew up in Georgia, Chadwell is from Tennessee too though.

And yeah I’ve heard Napier talk, he has somewhat of a Southern drawl but he’s a very articulate guy & isn’t really overly country, you can tell he’s from the South but he doesn’t overdo it.

But Chadwell is a Superstar Redneck lol, he has the thickest country accent I’ve ever heard from a Southern coach, not even Bobby Bowden or “Boomhauer” Gus Malzahn have that thick of a country drawl lol.

Chadwell sounds like if NASCAR was a person lol.

Advertisement
He was born in Tennessee, but he grew up in Georgia, Chadwell is from Tennessee too though.

And yeah I’ve heard Napier talk, he has somewhat of a Southern drawl but he’s a very articulate guy & isn’t really overly country, you can tell he’s from the South but he doesn’t overdo it.

But Chadwell is a Superstar Redneck lol, he has the thickest country accent I’ve ever heard from a Southern coach, not even Bobby Bowden or “Boomhauer” Gus Malzahn have that thick of a country drawl lol.

You know who else is from the south and big time NASCAR?

This guy:
Waving Womens Basketball GIF by LSU Tigers

deliverance GIF

Advertisement
Back