2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
He’s 16 years old going into his senior year.
Just because there's never a bad time or place to say **** the gators.

40224836_2018307204900798_8157167347883311104_n.jpg

I think you're on-point to a large extent. I've read a few blurbs stating that some of our top recruiting targets still want to see something from UM on the field this fall. If that info is accurate, it goes a long way in proving-out your thought. The team's ON-FIELD performance this season will likely make or break this recruiting class, if not more.
Man I want manny to succeed more than any coach we’ve ever had….I’m tired of watching this ****. Traveling to see them lose. But he’s shown very little to date except in summer and recruits see this too

Advertisement
I don't know anything about his story. Can you explain?
Simply his age. He is 16 at the time he committed. More than a year younger than some of the kids in the 2022 class. Unsure why or if his family moved from up north and he started earlier but jit is still a youngin should be a 2023 recruit.

Man I want manny to succeed more than any coach we’ve ever had….I’m tired of watching this ****. Traveling to see them lose. But he’s shown very little to date except in summer and recruits see this too
From what I can tell Diaz wants the top targets to see how good the team is. If recruits are taking a wait and see approach it appears to be somewhat mutual. This class could be filled with the Damarius Good, Diamante Howard, AJ Mathis and Antonio Smith types right now if the staff wanted it to be.

Diaz has two of the three classes to average a 4-star ranking(.9000 on 24/7) for Miami since 2010. The talent level is improving from incoming high school talent and impact transfers come here too. He's betting on himself and his team and expecting the results on the field to lead to success in recruiting. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
Committed
So I’m just reading that Graves is kin to Curtis. I know they played w/ each other in HS, but didn’t know they were cousins.

I’m sure that helped as well.

But on another note, we have an absolutely elite DB room. I know all ya’ll r drooling on T-Rob & DVD, but let’s give Banda some credit (don’t kill me):

2017:
3* S Amari Carter (.8748)
P-Banda

2018:
Top 247 CB Al Blades (.9556 rating)
P-Rumph

Top 247 S Gurvan Hall (.9265 rating)
P-Banda

Top 247 CB Gil Frierson (.9211 rating)
P-Banda

4* CB DJ Ivey (.8926 rating)
P-Banda

2019:
Top 247 S Keontra Smith (.9227 rating)
P-Banda

4* CB TeCory Couch (.8954 rating)
P-Rumph

Transfer Top 247 S Bubba Bolden (.9500
t-rating)

2020:
Top 247 S Avantae Williams (.9766 rating)
P-Banda

Top 247 S Jalen Harrell (.9139 rating)
P-Banda

4* CB Isaiah Dunson (.8958 rating)
P-Rumph

3* S Keyshawn Washington (.8896 rating)
P-Banda

3* CB Marcus Clarke (.8653 rating)
P-Rumph

3* S Brian Balom (.8639 rating)
P-Banda

2021:
Top 247 S James Williams (.9922)
P-Banda

4*ATH (Striker) Chase Smith (.9019 rating)
P-Patke

4* S Kam Kinchens (.8954 rating)
P-Fields

Out of the 17 we have in our secondary (CB, S, & Striker (since that’s technically a S), Banda has been the primary recruiter of 70% of them (12!!!) I really don’t think we gave Bro his props while here.

Our CB room has an avg rating score of:
.9009 (4* composite rating)

Our S room has an avg rating score of:
.9277 (4* composite rating)

Our Strkr Room has an avg rating score of:
.9069 (4* composite ranking)

We have a blue chip DB room, in totality right now. Now we’re potentially adding 2 more 4 stars to the room, w/ one being another top 247 player? This is waaaaaaaay more than enough for DVD & T-Rob to work w/. The back end is blue chip status, per their recruiting rankings.
Clarke was a 4 star by some publications

Advertisement
Simply his age. He is 16 at the time he committed. More than a year younger than some of the kids in the 2022 class. Unsure why or if his family moved from up north and he started earlier but jit is still a youngin should be a 2023 recruit.
But he's in the current class?

But he's in the current class?
Correct. Unsure why if he started early or just had a weird birthday the way it fell. But that is one of the reasons I’m so excited for him. Dude is a top 300 player when he should be a junior. Remember when 5 star donnel reclassified and went from high 5 star to just middle of the road 4 star? Like this kid, if continuing to develop would be a top 50 player next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back