2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
We're no longer praying to land a Tim Burns or a Mcborrow.Hopefully Diaz admits to himself he needs to upgrade the LB coach to attract the same type studs.
I’m just going to say this one more time:

Diaz significantly upgraded the LB coach. Hired the best one available. Then that guy got hired for a DC gig.

Then he hired Ish, who by all accounts will do well in time.

The plan was to have studs at both DB and LB coach. Just so happened that Auburn fired Gus, UT hired Heupel, UCF hired Gus, Gus hired T Will. That’s why we are here, not because Manny can’t see there’s a problem.

Diaz significantly upgraded the LB coach. Hired the best one available. Then that guy got hired for a DC gig.

The plan was to have studs at both DB and LB coach. Just so happened that Auburn fired Gus, UT hired Heupel, UCF hired Gus, Gus hired T Will. That’s why we are here, not because Manny can’t see there’s a problem.
F*ck Tenn

Easily the best traits of any corner Miami has signed in a long time. Besides the obvious big frame and sudden, quick feet I liked seeing his ball tracking and stacking corners as a WR and his physicality anywhere on the field. But really it's his feet that unlock everything both in press where he can be patient with catch technique and when he's breaking down to tackle in space. Definitely has the potential to be the next Jaycee Horn for TRob.
Don’t forget, dude is essentially like a hs junior. Great upside.

Advertisement

Can’t say this on CIS. Manny is an idiot and just completely ignored the need to upgrade the LB coach. That’s the narrative and most of these posters will stick to it.

Coach Ish should not be judged recruiting wise until next cycle. Coaching wise we can absolutely judge him now. If he can’t get something out of Huff, Flagg and TAC to where they are solid contributors then..........I don’t know.

The fact that Jaycee Horn recommended Graves to Miami with T-Rob instead of South Carolina, his alma mater and home state, speaks volumes for T-Rob and his coaching ability, both football and non-football related.
did he actually recommend the U or did he vouch for TRob's abilities?

Advertisement
Coach Ish should not be judged recruiting wise until next cycle. Coaching wise we can absolutely judge him now. If he can’t get something out of Huff, Flagg and TAC to where they are solid contributors then..........I don’t know.
Isn’t Patke the LB coach? Why would we judge Ish’s coaching abilities based on the performance of a group he’s not coaching? Are we also gonna give the coaching savant Patke a pass on his supposed strength?

Isn’t Patke the LB coach? Why would we judge Ish’s coaching abilities based on the performance of a group he’s not coaching? Are we also gonna give the coaching savant Patke a pass on his supposed strength?
I thought Patke was the Striker coach but I’m a little tipsy from day drinking at this day party so I could be wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So why don’t we give Patke credit for anything if that’s the case? I’m not ******* you I like you bro I promise Im just curious. The strikers have been a strength

we have 4 commits dude......its what fans do. You can excuse make all you want, but Manny tends to win summers and crap the bed in actual football season. If he does that this year with a base of 4-5 commits we will be in trouble. I hope that is not the case, but manny the coach isn't exactly scaring anyone yet.

I think you're on-point to a large extent. I've read a few blurbs stating that some of our top recruiting targets still want to see something from UM on the field this fall. If that info is accurate, it goes a long way in proving-out your thought. The team's ON-FIELD performance this season will likely make or break this recruiting class, if not more.

Advertisement
Back