2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Where are those creeps who kept commenting about recruiting and kept trying to take a **** on the coaches for some plan b and c type recruits not committing???

Hey man, this type of stuff is not productive for the overall discussion. Calling people of differing opinions "creeps" when things go your way is to invite those other posters to roast your *** when the next de-commit happens.

Howzabout we try to keep it a little more aboveboard? Celebrate the commitment without belittling those who may not be happy with it.

Advertisement
I’m just going to say this one more time:

Diaz significantly upgraded the LB coach. Hired the best one available. Then that guy got hired for a DC gig.

Then he hired Ish, who by all accounts will do well in time.

The plan was to have studs at both DB and LB coach. Just so happened that Auburn fired Gus, UT hired Heupel, UCF hired Gus, Gus hired T Will. That’s why we are here, not because Manny can’t see there’s a problem.
Thank you. Maybe the portion in Bold needs to be it own thread. Ridiculous that memories are so short.

Hey man, this type of stuff is not productive for the overall discussion. Calling people of differing opinions "creeps" when things go your way is to invite those other posters to roast your *** when the next de-commit happens.

Howzabout we try to keep it a little more aboveboard? Celebrate the commitment without belittling those who may not be happy with it.

Lmao. So basically anytime a kid who commits to another school that we may have been in contact with or was an lower option for us commits you're basically saying read the board and don't comment on those posters bs but when we get an legit corner commit those same posters my comment was directed towards are nowhere to be found. I won't comment anymore I promise I'll just read through the garbage.

Those that may not be happy with it are not Canes fans but Trolls that only want to hurt the team we care about. Maybe I need to start an account on other teams boards and rip their school. Oh wait any other teams mods would kick off a troll. It’s only here where they can get away this crap.

Lmao. So basically anytime a kid who commits to another school that we may have been in contact with or was an lower option for us commits you're basically saying read the board and don't comment on those posters bs but when we get an legit corner commit those same posters my comment was directed towards are nowhere to be found. I won't comment anymore I promise I'll just read through the garbage.

The general rule is: Address the post, not the poster.

What you did here is just try to find someone to pick a fight with. There's no need for that.

Where are those creeps who kept commenting about recruiting and kept trying to take a **** on the coaches for some plan b and c type recruits not committing???

Advertisement
So why don’t we give Patke credit for anything if that’s the case? I’m not ******* you I like you bro I promise Im just curious. The strikers have been a strength
It’s all good. Don’t disagree with you at all. I think Patke has done a good job with the strikers and deserves credit for that. I do think he gets overvalued with ST and struggles recruiting.

Ideally he would have stayed coaching strikers where he could have sold his track record which would have helped him to continue improving as a recruiter over time. Unfortunately losing TWill suddenly led him to being moved which IMO basically has him starting from ground zero with LB recruits. That’s my stance on him. My comments were more about clarifying what we blame Coach Ish for.

Like I said before - anyone ****ting on the good news of landing Graves is miserable and irrelevant. I don’t care who says otherwise, gtfoh if you want to come in a positive celebration thread and cry about what sucks. Go start your own thread. Posters can address your miserable points in there. And I don’t like the slurper chest beating call out bull**** either. That doesn’t help. Just celebrate the recruiting win and otherwise take it elsewhere.

Advertisement
Those that may not be happy with it are not Canes fans but Trolls that only want to hurt the team we care about. Maybe I need to start an account on other teams boards and rip their school. Oh wait any other teams mods would kick off a troll. It’s only here where they can get away this crap.

I agree with you and SFBay is right as well... posters on here can be "upset" that we just landed a highly rated DB in a position of need especially considering how badly we've recruited over the years in that position.

As long as the posters dont break any of the board rules then they can express themselves as they wish. My recommendation is those who've outed themselves to you as "trolls" just put on ignore and dont engage.

I agree with you and SFBay is right as well... posters on here can be "upset" that we just landed a highly rated DB in a position of need especially considering how badly we've recruited over the years in that position.

As long as the posters dont break any of the board rules then they can express themselves as they wish. My recommendation is those who've outed themselves to you as "trolls" just put on ignore and dont engage.

The option for not wanting to take **** from trolls on an actual Canes message board shouldn’t be the ignore feature.

Advertisement

There's way less trolls here (and on other sites) than you think. Its mostly what the internet calls "Mopes."

I know I bust your balls a lot (it’s all in good fun) but hope all is well, my dude.
Tell me you don’t see him like this right now…

CCC4A84F-2D53-4A0D-A6EE-1AC1EC63DA7B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back