2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
Well Played GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this kid Graves a lot. It appears we’re in the clear for him, so that’ll put a bandaid on this cycle so far. We just gotta do our part & win. We’re less than 60 days away from seeing some Canes football ladies & gents. We do our part, and the recruiting will pick up nicely.

I stand by what I said; 10+ wins & ACCCG, we’ll finish w/ a top 7 class. We go 8 wins or below…the server may crash as the recruiting class of ‘22 nose dives.

I like this kid Graves a lot. It appears we’re in the clear for him, so that’ll put a bandaid on this cycle so far. We just gotta do our part & win. We’re less than 60 days away from seeing some Canes football ladies & gents. We do our part, and the recruiting will pick up nicely.

I stand by what I said; 10+ wins & ACCCG, we’ll finish w/ a top 7 class. We go 8 wins or below…the server may crash as the recruiting class of ‘22 nose dives.

top 7 is a stretch

Bama
Clemson
UGA
LSU
Ohio State
A&M
USCw

gonna be hard to surpass

top 7 is a stretch

Bama
Clemson
UGA
LSU
Ohio State
A&M
USCw

gonna be hard to surpass

Top 7 is unrealistic with the lack of SFL depth in '22.

I've said for 18 months that anything in the Top 15 is a good haul for Manny. Miami's main sell is location. When SFL is down, Miami is not going to challenge for Top 5 classes. And that's fine, you don't have to sign a Top 5 class every year, but in order to do so, SFL has to be what it normally is. It's not this year. That's why, if Graves jumps on board today, Manny will have 4 commits in July. Mississippi, Valdosta, Louisiana, and Ft Myers.

Advertisement
Top 7 is unrealistic with the lack of SFL depth in '22.

I've said for 18 months that anything in the Top 15 is a good haul for Manny. Miami's main sell is location. When SFL is down, Miami is not going to challenge for Top 5 classes. And that's fine, you don't have to sign a Top 5 class every year, but in order to do so, SFL has to be what it normally is. It's not this year. That's why, if Graves jumps on board today, Manny will have 4 commits in July. Mississippi, Valdosta, Louisiana, and Ft Myers.
I could care less the team ranking. Just get “Miami kids” and the best possible talent at the positions of need. Seems like we scored with Ibieta. Who cares what his ranking is? I remember Travis Benjamin was a three star when Randy grabbed him, too. If Ibieta had that in him then the stars are irrelevant.

I could care less the team ranking. Just get “Miami kids” and the best possible talent at the positions of need. Seems like we scored with Ibieta. Who cares what his ranking is? I remember Travis Benjamin was a three star when Randy grabbed him, too. If Ibieta had that in him then the stars are irrelevant.
TB was a 4 star

Advertisement
Back