2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
Indeed. The Marrero treatment is needed to balance things.

Not too many rookies around here. We’ve seen recruiting youngsters prance around all ****y and get their **** handed to them.

We like Brad and would prefer it not go that route since he doesn’t appear to be a ****y ******** like many others.
Do I want to know who Marrero is?

Advertisement
Agreed! I actually like Graves more than Khaumari, so that says a lot.

I'll shut up now, ill be...silent.
Kermit Tea GIF

I didn’t notice. Big L should know my antics by now.

It's good, I think 90% of the posters love you and the other 10% don't get the joke (or any joke).

But, yes, there were a bunch of nitwits who tried to give Brad a hard time for something that was outside of his control. The kid was really into UM, we just didn't give him the committable offer and Texas did.

Not Brad's fault. Certain people lost their minds over a color-coding.

It's good, I think 90% of the posters love you and the other 10% don't get the joke (or any joke).

But, yes, there were a bunch of nitwits who tried to give Brad a hard time for something that was outside of his control. The kid was really into UM, we just didn't give him the committable offer and Texas did.

Not Brad's fault. Certain people lost their minds over a color-coding.
Brad does a **** of a job. I actually like the color coding chart. I was just giving him **** and he knew I was. I hope we get ourselves a TE or two. My guess is we get a portal one and/or a high school guy.

Advertisement
Brad does a **** of a job. I actually like the color coding chart. I was just giving him **** and he knew I was. I hope we get ourselves a TE or two. My guess is we get a portal one and/or a high school guy.
Yeah, it was really in response to the onslaught that was building. Not your post, I just knew you could handle the quoting and not get too far into your feelings. I apologize if I came across as an *******.

I get protective of Brad because he's a great kid. The way he helps kids resonates with this dad. Love him.

Yeah, it was really in response to the onslaught that was building. Not your post, I just knew you could handle the quoting and not get too far into your feelings. I apologize if I came across as an *******.

I get protective of Brad because he's a great kid. The way he helps kids resonates with this dad. Love him.
Nah Lance you are all good man. I know I come across as a smartass most of the time. I was just poking fun at Brad. He does a great job. One of the very few people I could trust here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back