2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Graves had UF and LSU pushing for him to go there instead this weekend, but Graves is sticking with Miami.

Off the visit he tells CaneSport "it was good" and that he didn't come to UM just to have a good time.

"I didn't just come here for the visit," he said. "I came to get a chance to meet coach Cristobal and see what kind of guy he is."

Graves will sign with Miami on Wednesday.

Advertisement
Graves had UF and LSU pushing for him to go there instead this weekend, but Graves is sticking with Miami.

Off the visit he tells CaneSport "it was good" and that he didn't come to UM just to have a good time.

"I didn't just come here for the visit," he said. "I came to get a chance to meet coach Cristobal and see what kind of guy he is."

Yes Sir GIF by Aminé

That last sentence 😁

That's....HUGE...... if he actually does tho. I still don't put 100% faith in these kids lol

Graves is all business. I love it. Could see him starting or at the very least having a very significant role his freshman year.

Advertisement

The font size setting doesn't go high enough for me to properly emphasize this W.

HUGE

Advertisement
We had Chris Graves and his mom on the show last night as they discuss the Miami vists, recent UF visit and current visit to LSU.

Interesting notes from the interview:
1. Graves didn’t seem to like the UF visit, didn’t fit him.
2. Although the family was currently in route to a visit to LSU, Miami seemed to be the consistent team.
3. When asking Graves who he built a connection with the most as far as 2022 recruits so far he mentioned Agbo. Also smiled and thinks Agbo is a Cane!

Nice stuff….thanks👏👏👏

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huh why? He committed cause of Trob who will still here..what other options is he interested in
“Honestly not sure what Graves is going to do Wednesday. I could see him not signing. I could see him doing it. I really can’t get a good read”

That’s Gaby comment. Nothing really to it

Advertisement
Back