2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Advertisement
Was a threat as in no longer? Please let us know as I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like clarification. Thanks
Yes. Before he committed, word from a couple of his coaches were that he was favoring LSU a lot after two visits. I posted it in the group and got attacked with comments and even got a warning point lol. But yes, at the time he was deciding between the two. However, I haven’t heard anything much from him wanting to decommit for LSU.

In other news: I did hear that Jayden Gibson, who’s still waiting on a Clemson offer, could potentially flip Miami as the U doesn’t have a big body WR and after his coaches told them TVD is the best QB he’s seen this year. His decision to go to UF is strictly and 1000% based on his parents. His choice is 99% Clemson and 1% Miami. We’ll see what he does on signing date.

Yes. Before he committed, word from a couple of his coaches were that he was favoring LSU a lot after two visits. I posted it in the group and got attacked with comments and even got a warning point lol. But yes, at the time he was deciding between the two. However, I haven’t heard anything much from him wanting to decommit for LSU.

In other news: I did hear that Jayden Gibson, who’s still waiting on a Clemson offer, could potentially flip Miami as the U doesn’t have a big body WR and after his coaches told them TVD is the best QB he’s seen this year. His decision to go to UF is strictly and 1000% based on his parents. His choice is 99% Clemson and 1% Miami. We’ll see what he does on signing date.
Thanks man. Here’s to hoping that the 1% are the winners. We should be pimping out TVD as hard as possible to EVERY player on the offensive side of the ball, whether they are receiving passes, handoffs or blocking for him. He is the real deal and should set a new trend for us in QB recruiting (and hopefully Garcia will stick around thereafter). I guess that we have something to thank Dan Enos and Jarren Williams for. We sacrificed a year for a new future at a position that we sucked for so long at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it wrong for me to assume if he sticks on signing early after this weekend, we’re in the clear driver’s seat?

Advertisement
I get it. I can't blame the kid at all. Unless I missed something, we haven't named a DC yet and the style of defense that we play will factor in to his decision. The fact that TRob looks to be staying is huge, but I can understand the "wait and see" approach.

Was he being recruited by LSU? If he was, I don't know how much Raymond being at UF affects his decision that much. He already chose UM over Raymond and LSU. Just make the right DC hire and we'll be fine here. JMO.

I get it. I can't blame the kid at all. Unless I missed something, we haven't named a DC yet and the style of defense that we play will factor in to his decision. The fact that TRob looks to be staying is huge, but I can understand the "wait and see" approach.

Was he being recruited by LSU? If he was, I don't know how much Raymond being at UF affects his decision that much. He already chose UM over Raymond and LSU. Just make the right DC hire and we'll be fine here. JMO.

He did OV to LSU.

Getting him to OV is huge. Especially if the rest of the commits are coming. I like our chances.

Advertisement
Back