2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone coming at me… I’m sure you all would take Jeff Thomas over TuTu Atwell as well. I get it. I get it. Y’all get loss in these mid west kids stats. I’ll take a WRs from SFL over any so-called 5 star mid west kid. That’s just me. Y’all complain when they go off to ball somewhere else.
How'd that 5 star pope work out

Advertisement
Pretty sure all kids have to sign a financial aid agreement by a certain date if they want their scholarship and that date is typically before the semester. The “I’m just going to enroll” was to throw off the scent, I think.

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can only sign a LOI at 1 school. You can't sign multiple. Whoever said that is wrong.

You can do what Cook did, and sign a financial aid agreement with multiple schools. That can be signed at any time though, and it doesn't lock in a commit like a LOI does
No, they are talking about the financial aid papers and other documents. That can be processed by other schools.

I hate that I’m even trying to make sense of all this. But does khamaris dad comment make sense since he mentioned moss up next and not Coleman? Aren’t they announcing at same time? Maybe I’m reading into it too much but potentially khamaris dad already made it known Coleman isn’t coming

He’ll literally crush his handlers skull

Yeah, obviously Mario isn't on the same level as Saban as a HC, but he gets that kind of respect in the crootin' game. Anyone with a brain knows that no kid would ever troll Saban, and I don't think a any kid would have the balls to troll Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back