2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never seen someone hedge like gaby. It’s impressive how he finds a way to hedge in every single thing he says lmao
I don’t even care that he went half way. I care more than this kid clearly wanted to sign and keep it under wraps. So what exactly do we have to gain by putting this out there? These 247 guys are bottom of the barrel, even the ones who are “fans”.

1639859831964.png

Advertisement
Gaby put out some dream class early in the cycle that we whiffed on and now he basically said he will be crazy conservative or hedging on everything because he doesn't want to raise expectations and get killed over it .

Wasn’t that brad tejada?

Gaby is a cuck who has zero inside info. He also live to drum it up. He had no source on Graves but kept saying he was wavering and might not sign literally up to the day. Meanwhile Graves solidified his commitment on the official visit.

He absolutely no juice and no 1 should pay attention to what he puts out

Advertisement
Gaby is a cuck who has zero inside info. He also live to drum it up. He had no source on Graves but kept saying he was wavering and might not sign literally up to the day. Meanwhile Graves solidified his commitment on the official visit.

He absolutely no juice and no 1 should pay attention to what he puts out
He doesn’t say, “I know…”

He doesn’t say, “I talked to someone who knows and he confirmed…”

He just says, “I talked to someone who believes…”

That’s some CNN quality “reporting” right there.

Advertisement
Gaby put out some dream class early in the cycle that we whiffed on and now he basically said he will be crazy conservative or hedging on everything because he doesn't want to raise expectations and get killed over it .
if he would have came out and said Coleman signed then everyone would say he ruined the kids moment. he loses if he says something and loses if he says nothing.

Coleman is a highly rated recruit, but not the type the bags chase. I think this one is comfortably in the boat and I’m stoked. He’s not on the level of the guys we’re recruiting in ‘23, but he’s a great prospect nonetheless. And I think he’s going to bring added value as a returner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back