2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jadon Haselwood
I don't think he was trolling us though. It sounds like he legitimately wanted to come here for a while, but was turned off by our players' lack of competitive spirit and apathy in losing to Duke. He handled it poorly afterwards, but I don't think he was leading us on just to turn us down. That's how I define trolling, anyways.

Advertisement
I didn’t like what I saw either from that offense.
I mean, I don't blame him. If we're truly being honest, we're all Canes at heart, but if you were had a choice to play for Saban/Riley or our coaches the last 20 years and had no prior connection to the Canes, I understand kids wanting to go elsewhere.

But no more! We are finally ready to play with the big boys.

Advertisement
I wouldn't call Coleman a lock, but I am **** confident about him. 90/10 Miami.

50/50 on Moss

15/85 (in favor of bad guys) for Skinner. But the homer in me thinks he might shock everyone today.

Strap in lads. This is what it feels like to be recruiting with the big boys for every blue-chipper.

I wouldn't call Coleman a lock, but I am **** confident about him. 90/10 Miami.

50/50 on Moss

15/85 (in favor of bad guys) for Skinner. But the homer in me thinks he might shock everyone today.

Strap in lads. This is what it feels like to be recruiting with the big boys for every blue-chipper.
Waiting til AA Game for Moss and Coleman is gonna' suck for a couple weeks. If they actually sign today and wait to announce, hard to believe it won't be leaked. Coaches that don't get him will start putting out new offers, which will tip it off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He did us dirty, but I felt like that was more of just taking the last minute Under Armour bag rather than a longterm troll job
Agreed. Dude was bagged up with his HS coach getting hired by Maryland, I believe.

The one that comes to mind now was Corn Elder's cousin from TN. Kid did the video where he and his boys all had Miami shirts and then ripped them off with UT shirts underneath.

So it's not ZERO, but it's definitely a lot less than the local guys.

Seems like Coleman & his family fell in love with UM on the visit. Hope we keep cherry picking these blue chippers nationally. Lots of love for UM all over the country specifically North East from the days when it was recruited hard up here. Lots of people in the area already vacations/retires in Florida. Destination location for us Northerners. There is a buzz forming. Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back