2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dillingham is officially gone from FSU this morning

Typical noles wait to announce it last minute

Good news. Coleman has to be picking Miami i would think and him announcing at the all-star game is even better. National stage and Miami getting some good pub for the first time in a couple years at a game. They will talk about Miami and Cristobal for 15 minutes if he does pick Miami. Win/win. Let’s hope that is how it plays out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s so embarrassingly obvious there is a bias to help other teams with rankings…we never get that bias!
We get that bias. We have had tons of players that had no business being highly rated get that a bump. We aren’t as favored as the big boys but there has always been a Miami bump. DJ Scaife is an example.

Advertisement
We get that bias. We have had tons of players that had no business being highly rated get that a bump. We aren’t as favored as the big boys but there has always been a Miami bump. DJ Scaife is an example.
Scaife was an Army AA game all star

one of the first official impacts of cristobal is ******** FSU. I love it

leaves oregon, oregon hires lanning who steals FSU's coordinator and FSU hires their OL coach who was the OC at UNC Charlotte (My 1st college who let me tell ya, just got a football team not too long ago)

Cristobal the gawd

Advertisement
Coleman is supposed to be signing on Friday. He will then be announcing at the AA game on January 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back