2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of 247
SIAP Lake stated on their most recent podcast that the Coleman will sign with a school on ESD but asked the school to keep it DL until they announce at at the All American Game.

247 Staff (Newburg) was leaked the info by FSU staff after Coleman told them thanks but I'm signing with Miami. Thus his crystal ball for Coleman. He said staff is pretty quiet on Cyrus Moss too & he is announcing at the AA game too.
That was a theory by Lake. Not a fact. Just want to make that clear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO!!!

He was literally still a 5-star just last night, then as soon as it became apparent that he might be coming to Miami they dropped him down a few points with the quickness... And I know this for a fact because I specifically looked up his 247 page last night & he was without doubt still a 5-star just a few hours ago.

😂😂😂
"With the quickness" Haven't heard that in YEARS 😂👊🏿.

Gotta figure we cooled on Ibieta in favor of Coleman as we don’t need more slot receivers. Restrepo, Brashard, this kid, we don’t need 4 of the same frame/receiver type. I believe that we made a great impression and are likely the team to beat. I just wish that he would have made the commitment public to give us some more momentum. If enough kids delay the decision to February Signing Day, we will be able to use the momentum to turn some heads.

Advertisement
Wiltfong’s latest from a few minutes ago...

125DA9F1-4C50-4EC7-8E7A-C4484BB8F579.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is this even a close contest between Miami & FSU? Miami has the best QB in the nation in TVD. FSU's QB absolutely stinks at passing the ball. Would be a horrible choice for a WR to go to FSU. I've never seen a worse passer than Jordan Travis as QB for the Noles. He's awful at throwing the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back