2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!

He was literally still a 5-star just last night, then as soon as it became apparent that he might be coming to Miami they dropped him down a few points with the quickness... And I know this for a fact because I specifically looked up his 247 page last night & he was without doubt still a 5-star just a few hours ago.

😂😂😂
Nah man. He must have stubbed his toe last night and word got out his 40 time dropped by a 10th of a point. ****. No one wants to give Mario and UM any more momentum than they already have.

Advertisement
Yeah he is essentially their version of Duke Johnson. We could have had no HC and sanctions and Duke was still coming. Hunter does tend to get nicked up here and there but talent is undeniable. I would prefer him on D when we play, I feel like he will have less of an impact covering one side of the field than if he were on offense.

Not the least bit worried about him. Will be a totally wasted talent at FSU. Norvell was 1-2 against Diaz. He is a horrible coach, but they love him in Tallahassee. Fsu might manage to be bowl eligible next year, which earns Norvell a fifth year. Fsu will have another 6 or 7 win season, maybe he gets fired or they keep believing and he gets a sixth year. Hunter is a 3 and out kid. At best, he gets one year of playing in a non-Norvell coached FSU. It really is a Xmas miracle that fsu fans are so deeply in love with a cucked HC who is worse than Willie Taggart.

Not the least bit worried about him. Will be a totally wasted talent at FSU. Norvell was 1-2 against Diaz. He is a horrible coach, but they love him in Tallahassee. Fsu might manage to be bowl eligible next year, which earns Norvell a fifth year. Fsu will have another 6 or 7 win season, maybe he gets fired or they keep believing and he gets a sixth year. Hunter is a 3 and out kid. At best, he gets one year of playing in a non-Norvell coached FSU. It really is a Xmas miracle that fsu fans are so deeply in love with a cucked HC who is worse than Willie Taggart.
Norvell is 1-0 vs Miami. He didnt coach the 2020 game, had Covid

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO!!!

He was literally still a 5-star just last night, then as soon as it became apparent that he might be coming to Miami they dropped him down a few points with the quickness... And I know this for a fact because I specifically looked up his 247 page last night & he was without doubt still a 5-star just a few hours ago.

😂😂😂

On 12/8 he dropped a few spots and it took him from a 5 to a 4.

Must have been rivals tho cause his 247 number hasn’t moved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP Lake's theory on their most recent podcast is that Coleman will sign with a school on ESD but asked the school to keep it DL until they announce at at the All American Game.

247 Staff (Newburg) was leaked the info by FSU staff after Coleman told them thanks but I'm signing with Miami. Thus his crystal ball for Coleman. He said staff is pretty quiet on Cyrus Moss & he is announcing at the AA game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back