2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby is a man?
I have no idea how old Gaby is (sounds young) or what type of physical shape he is in, but I always picture this guy when listening to him

1639501600728.png

Yea he definitely should have entertained this important line of conversation and engaged with you in an intellectual debate.
So it was ok for him to talk **** and that’s an intellectual debate? This had nothing to do with football btw.

Advertisement
Serious question, because thanks to Manny, I have been away from the recruiting board for so long, but how does fsu have a top 10 class with two 5*'S?!?!?
Hunter is just the most ridiculously loyal diehard Forfeit State fan and makes Leonard Taylor look like a professional waffler (insert your favourite politician or media personality here) and nothing is going to sway him from signing with FSU, I would say not even FSU being unable to go to a bowl game consecutively would stop him going there but that’s hardly hyperbole now xD (coming directly from someone who has coached him in 7 on 7 and other stuff) and McCall is a band-wagoner (as are most of these kids that are committed) and good friends with Hunter, him I don’t expect to stick because of Raymond going to Florida, that should influence him to flip… But never underestimate the ability of true generational talents to keep classes of high-ranked players together. Make no mistake, Hunter belongs here or anywhere else but the kid is going to give us nightmares at FSU, he’s Jalen Ramsey 2.0

Advertisement
Hunter is just the most ridiculously loyal diehard Forfeit State fan and makes Leonard Taylor look like a professional waffler (insert your favourite politician or media personality here) and nothing is going to sway him from signing with FSU (coming directly from someone who has coached him in 7 on 7 and other stuff) and McCall is a band-wagoner (as are most of these kids that are committed) and good friends with Hunter, him I don’t expect to stick because of Raymond going to Florida, that should influence him to flip… But never underestimate the ability of true generational talents to keep classes of high-ranked players together. Make no mistake, Hunter belongs here or anywhere else but the kid is going to give us nightmares at FSU, he’s Jalen Ramsey 2.0

Yeah he is essentially their version of Duke Johnson. We could have had no HC and sanctions and Duke was still coming. Hunter does tend to get nicked up here and there but talent is undeniable. I would prefer him on D when we play, I feel like he will have less of an impact covering one side of the field than if he were on offense.

Yeah he is essentially their version of Duke Johnson. We could have had no HC and sanctions and Duke was still coming. Hunter does tend to get nicked up here and there but talent is undeniable. I would prefer him on D when we play, I feel like he will have less of an impact covering one side of the field than if he were on offense.
I highly doubt he will be a WR at FSU, he wants to be a CB and that’s how he prefers to train.

Advertisement
LMAO!!!

He was literally still a 5-star just last night, then as soon as it became apparent that he might be coming to Miami they dropped him down a few points with the quickness... And I know this for a fact because I specifically looked up his 247 page last night & he was without doubt still a 5-star just a few hours ago.

😂😂😂
Lock in your crystal balls.

Advertisement
FSU fans are so ****ed believing we gave him a bag.

And Newberg has stopped trolling. He actually hates giving CBs to us now, just like with Wes.
This.

247 Writers wanna go National, they’re not going drop a CB with a 8 certainty unless they’ve heard from a good source that a kid is going to commit, that doesn’t mean they still can’t be wrong but literally 1 day before ENSD they’re not playing games like that.

Now if you see a writer drop a crystal ball with a 2-5, then yeah that could be considered trolling or just trying to generate some clicks & create buzz for a fan base & possibly increase their subscriber rate, but for the most part, writers aren’t going to troll because if they get too much stuff deliberately wrong it actually affects their credibility on the National scale & makes them less apt to getting a promotion.

If this was in June, I wouldn’t pay any attention to it at all, but in December just one day before ENSD, it’s because he’s heard from either the prospect or the team that they feel confident he’s committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back