2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby really isn't an insider. It's sad that Lake is the only person on that staff with any juice when it comes to sources

Eh, I don't know enough about their board since I never check it out but I periodically check out their podcasts and Gabby clearly has the contacts on the recruiting side. Lake may have admin/staff connects but Gabby has all the kid connects.

Advertisement
Not a fan of 247 in general but I like Gabby. Young guy learning the craft but at least he is honest and not a bull$hitter. Doesn't pretend he knows something or throw a bunch of crap out there to see what sticks. Plus unlike Ivins he seems to actually be a friend of UM and wont sell them out for a scoop.

Advertisement
for years we've seen wasted WR talent, can't wait to see Horton and Coleman and others with TVD going forward

still can't believe jeremiah payton left smh, he would be in line for a killer breakout year

Agree on Payton. And besides Brice Young who would you pick over TVD to get you the ball?

Advertisement
Not a fan of 247 in general but I like Gabby. Young guy learning the craft but at least he is honest and not a bull$hitter. Doesn't pretend he knows something or throw a bunch of crap out there to see what sticks. Plus unlike Ivins he seems to actually be a friend of UM and wont sell them out for a scoop.
I’ll take young gabby doing the work and learning and admitting it over young brow on his way to arrogance and lying to kids as an agent

Advertisement
Gaby is a man?
Trans Day Of Visibility Gay GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back