2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a 4 star on composite, and a 4 star for 247 and that's who Newberg works for. Soooo where is he a 5 star?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another bunch of nothing from 247.

“I’m not going to follow Newberg with a Crystal Ball, but I could see this going Miami’s way. This is a fresh recruitment for Miami and I have never spoken with the kid before. Unless I feel really good about it from other sources I know and trust, I’ll probably just let this one play out. “

That’s an “update” from Gaby.

Advertisement

“I’m not going to follow Newberg with a Crystal Ball, but I could see this going Miami’s way. This is a fresh recruitment for Miami and I have never spoken with the kid before. Unless I feel really good about it from other sources I know and trust, I’ll probably just let this one play out. “

Man, mind blowing update from him as we inch closer to ESD. Amazing! lol

Yup. With a dominant DL you can become great. Bama most years, UGA this year, Clemson during their run. One denominator was an elite DL.
U dont even need a qb. its great to have one but OL and DL most important because every kid comes when those positions are stacked with 1st rounders.

Reactions: jsy
Man, mind blowing update from him as we inch closer to ESD. Amazing! lol
He’s letting it play out bro. Everybody and their mom knows he’s going to Miami because they’re watching it play out too but he’s watching it “play out”.

Advertisement
Yep. O line will be a bigger challenge, take longer to build up to elite standards, but we have a legit chance to get this d line to a nasty level right away.
Yea OL will take time depending whats coming out of sfla in the coming years. Lower rated kids on OL wont complain about cause the HC and Mirabal are experts there.

Other sources he knows and trusts meaning if Ivins or Wiltfong do it he will piggyback because he had zero info

Ivins taught him well

He’s letting it play out bro. Everybody and their mom knows he’s going to Miami because they’re watching it play out too but he’s watching it “play out”.
I know I know. Funny seeing the insiders word things around this time. Super conservative and a lot of CYA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back