2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does someone with rumphs income and responsibility end up with that situation? dude clearly doesn't have organizational skills. maybe we don't give him a position at a huge university

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coleman won’t sign on Wednesday.
Good or bad thing? Haven’t been following the visit this weekend. Was this an intro to Miami for him or was this supposed to seal the deal for him to follow Mario here?

Advertisement
Good or bad thing? Haven’t been following the visit this weekend. Was this an intro to Miami for him or was this supposed to seal the deal for him to follow Mario here?
I think it is a good thing. If he was waiting until NSD in Feb, I’m not sure if it would play to our favor. However, given the fact he has about 3 week to make a decision because he is enrolling in January, I think we are in great shape. He loves Mario and, presumably McClendon, who might be announced soon. That will bode well for us if he wants to announce at the HS AA game. I mean, Money Mike and Dugans v Mario and McClendon? Forget about it.

@Paranos right now

warming up matt preston GIF by MasterChefAU

Oh yeah mama with those thunderous thighs could most definitely get some serious Luvin. Coach is already delivering BBM's ( big booty mama's) already.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'ma just say this.... And this is not my "homer" side saying this.... Any WR or TE would be absolutely bat-**** insanely STUPID to choose fsu over us. Mario should be able to win any WR/TE battle between us just by simply asking them this question. Who's their starting QB and who's our starting QB.

Advertisement
He might not, but he’s an EE, and has 3 weeks to make a decision. I also read that he may sign, but not announce until the AA game. Either way, we seem to be sitting pretty well with him and his family.
is there a dead period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back