2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just talked to the DeSmet head coach(formally Lutheran North head coach). He said Coleman is closer to 5’9-5’10 to him. Said he’s going to see Coleman’s family later tonight. Said he’ll pass along any useful info for me. Definitely today him to talk up Miami for me since he already knows I’m a die hard.
That’s not what Gaby said. Jeff Thomas is 5’9 174 and Gaby said he’s definitely taller
than Jeff to me personally.

Advertisement
Rumph about to hit 100 mph donuts on that thing until he commits
km_20211010-1_1080p(1)_1.gif

Advertisement
I mean the kid is smart he sees Rambo leaving and us having TVD and compares that to the OC at fsu supposedly leaving for Oregon and whatever the **** the QB situation at FSU is like

That’s not what Gaby said. Jeff Thomas is 5’9 174 and Gaby said he’s definitely taller
than Jeff to me personally.
That’s fine that’s not what Gaby said from seeing him for the first time. This is from a high school coach that has seen Coleman in person multiple times and is cool with the family. Jeff isnt there for a side by side comparison either for Gaby either. Why not just compare him to Harley whom is actually there and similar to Jeff. Either way, we all just want him here. I’ll see what the coach says later.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree he doesn’t quite have the charisma that Garcia has (part of that is physical appearance imo lol) but turn on the pre NC State practice interview and you see a leader with swagger that 5 star receivers should wanna play for

TVD actually surprised me with how much charisma he actually had. Dude is not shy about saying what he thinks and backed it up with his play on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back