2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so he’s “definitely taller” than Jeff according to Gaby. He might be 6 ft. He was 5’10 back in ‘19.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s supposed “definitely taller” than Jeff Thomas. Def taller means he’s 6’0 imo. He was 5’10 in ‘19 and we’re heading into ‘22.
I want some length in that room. Melo is 6’1/6’2..Redding around the same. We have no length. I want to add that dimension to our passing game

Advertisement
Rivals interview - 247 still waiting to talk to him in person

Getting Coleman on campus was a coup for Mario Cristobal, and with FSU and Texas also pushing hard the wait is on to see what will happen on Wednesday.

The feedback off his Cane official visit?

He told us the visit was "crazy" and that "I loved everything about it."

Coleman was kept busy all weekend and didn't even tour the campus until Sunday, and he says he was struck by "how nice everything is."

The bottom line with Coleman? We feel good about where things stand.

And so does QB commit Jacurri Brown, who weighed in on how Coleman's visit has gone.

"He's had a great time," Brown said. "This was his first time in Miami, it's been great. Talking with him - he's enrolling early but it sounds like he won't sign until right before he enrolls. It’s hard on guys to sign early with the switch-up happening.

"I feel we have a good chance. He has a good relationship with the Oregon wide receivers coach (Bryan McClendon) and I think he’s coming over. Talking to him, he said Oregon is a good school but it wasn’t as good a city as it is in Miami, is boring compared to Miami. I told him here everything is what you need, you can expand yourself a lot here."

Advertisement
I want some length in that room. Melo is 6’1/6’2..Redding around the same. We have no length. I want to add that dimension to our passing game
Pause again, *** up man sheesh

You mean the one who allowed nearly two minutes to expire trying to get a first down in a bowl game....in a two minute drill situation?
No i meant the other guy. You know who I’m talking about.

But let’s refocus on Coleman

Advertisement
Ok so he’s “definitely taller” than Jeff according to Gaby. He might be 6 ft. He was 5’10 back in ‘19.
I just talked to the DeSmet head coach(formally Lutheran North head coach). He said Coleman is closer to 5’9-5’10 to him. Said he’s going to see Coleman’s family later tonight. Said he’ll pass along any useful info for me. Definitely today him to talk up Miami for me since he already knows I’m a die hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back