2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Dorsey wasn't a Cane then nobody would bring his name up. I just don't see it.
Dorsey basically called the plays when he was our QB. He's one of the smartest guys on the field. Plus look what he did for Cam and what he's now doing for Josh Allen. Dorsey would be a good hire though not sure if he's ready for full time OC duties. I wouldn't bet against him.

But look what happened when he got some talent at QB. Funny how OCs all of the sudden can call a really good game when they have a talented guy slinging it.
And in all reality he had fsu looking as good as they could and idk if y’all remember but that had to be the worst o line I’ve seen like u said look what he did last year and look at his past he is really good

Advertisement
Dorsey basically called the plays when he was our QB. He's one of the smartest guys on the field. Plus look what he did for Cam and what he's now doing for Josh Allen. Dorsey would be a good hire though not sure if he's ready for full time OC duties. I wouldn't bet against him.
Called his own plays *checks notes* 20 years ago lol I am not saying he can't be a good OC. Everyone keeps mentioning what he has done as a QB coach but that is still not calling plays. This is not a learning on the job type role I want to see as our OC. So many question marks i.e. does he want to recruit, etc

I get it they put up yards and some points. But to answer your question I think he had the one of the better roster in the AAC with Houston and at Arky he has the benefit of a Sam Pittman OL. And Pittman is probably best in game hands down at he OL piece. Both of those things make someone look better than what they are, would you not agree?

We saw him for a year make zero adjustments with FSU. There were games where they jumped out big, the other teams D figured briles out a bit, and briles was shut down the rest of the game. Did he improve their O? Yes but you or me calling plays would’ve been an improvement from the previous uear

I’m not as down in KB as most besides for the fact he is a POS for the Baylor scandal. He’s not so impressive that the scandal should be overlooked tho if you ask me, but again just my opinion
Those are all fair and accurate points about his stints with Houston and Arky. But he would have one of the best rosters in the ACC here, so I dont think it would be too risky to project he would put up great numbers here.

FSU was a headscratcher. I cant argue against that. He still carries that smell around him which is why people are hesitant. But it seems as though we are making more excuses as to why he was successful than why he sucked. We arent even bringing in to play how much of an impact he made at FAU. I mean at some point you have to say the dude is pretty good at his craft. Whether he is right for what Mario wants to do, who the **** knows.

Im looking at this from a TA perspective. This is the craziest coaching musical chair game we have ever witnessed. You need to be interviewing multiple candidates, and have Plan A, B, and C. One move by one coach could create a domino effect and leave you with your dik in your hand instead of an OC. Brady aint coming. With Dorsey, Im in the camp of I wont believe it till I see it. He is on the doorstep of an NFL OC job. We also have 8+ other schools trying to hire an OC. Thank God we have a helluva recruiting coach, deep pockets, a great young offensive room, and a helluva location to sell.

The Baylor fiasco. I dont know all the details on that. I'll let Mario and Rad vette that stuff out LOL.

Advertisement
not much but, yeah
Screenshot_20211212-130551.png

I know there's a new sheriff in town, but I'm gonna have to see it to believe it, especially with Coleman. Would just be an unbelievable pull with Miami not being involved at all before Cristobal was hired.
Hoping we can have that same vibe with Moss. Long shot for that though

Advertisement
So Coleman is now officially bigger than what’s been put on the sites. Gaby posted that he’s bigger than Jeff Thomas. Jeff was 5’9 174. Safe to say 5’11 185? Trying to find exactly how much bigger.

Advertisement
Yea that guy was the worst! Only slightly better than that other guy who was just as bad
You mean the one who allowed nearly two minutes to expire trying to get a first down in a bowl game....in a two minute drill situation?

He’s talking like a city kid. It’s rare we lose these battles BA podunk schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back