2022 4 Star WR Isaiah Horton Commits to Miami

O

Or they have seen what happened to Jarren Williams and all those stuck in the portal with no where to go and thought it was best to stay here on scholarship and get their degree.

yeah, you’re probably right. I know Pope has flirted with transferring a couple times and I’m sure they know the cautionary tale of the portal. I’m hopeful they can provide some lockeroom leadership even if they’re not seeing significant PT. Something I don’t believe they’ve shown thus far.

Advertisement
O

Or they have seen what happened to Jarren Williams and all those stuck in the portal with no where to go and thought it was best to stay here on scholarship and get their degree.
Yeah any player who jumps in the portal right now is crazy. (Unless you are forced into the portal like Xavier Williams was at Bama). FAMU might not even have a spot for you.

yeah, you’re probably right. I know Pope has flirted with transferring a couple times and I’m sure they know the cautionary tale of the portal. I’m hopeful they can provide some lockeroom leadership even if they’re not seeing significant PT. Something I don’t believe they’ve shown thus far.
Pope didn't flirt. he played a sec school lol

Pope didn't flirt. he played a sec school lol
He has been pretty vocal behind the scenes (mostly with uF). I don’t think he was playing games - based on folks close to him, he was legit interested. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
He has been pretty vocal behind the scenes (mostly with uF). I don’t think he was playing games - based on folks close to him, he was legit interested. 🤷‍♂️
I heard the same but from someone close to school.

3215E13E-1442-429D-A581-DB1B4287CB06.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back