2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
View attachment 168478

Lol, I’ve been doing yard work all day long and am just seeing this. Was purposely not checking my phone the whole time because I wanted to log in later with a days worth of Canes news to catch up on. I was definitely NOT expecting this!

Jesus. In just a matter of weeks I’ve gone from **** near depression over the seemingly hopeless state of this program to hoping like **** that I’m not dreaming, lol. Boy does this feel good..

You walked in on a (page) 69.

Advertisement
View attachment 168478

Lol, I’ve been doing yard work all day long and am just seeing this. Was purposely not checking my phone the whole time because I wanted to log in later with a days worth of Canes news to catch up on. I was definitely NOT expecting this!

Jesus. In just a matter of weeks I’ve gone from **** near depression over the seemingly hopeless state of this program to hoping like **** that I’m not dreaming, lol. Boy does this feel good..
I haven't got anything done cribs a mess my son hanging off the ceiling cookies everywhere while I'm on the couch covered in Cheetos.

ezgif-5-14ffafaf05.gif
ezgif-5-3ce3d2f88b.gif
ezgif-1-fa22e8b5b49a.gif
ezgif-4-276c7a645a4f.gif
19134035.gif
ezgif-5-b651b15696.gif

Don't need no spoiler they clothed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Facts! 10 total kids and there’s still some high school names on the list. We will continue to portal as well. I think it’s gonna be more like 20 then the 16 Mario mentioned. Has to be with the depth issues and kids that will be pushed out.
Mario knows how to market the program too fuq we about to be pillaging and burning other schools badly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back