2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor
I think we get at least one of Moss and Coleman. Maybe both. Then there's the big OL we're chasing. Oh and an old familiar name at WR could be joining soon..

Advertisement
Bradenton IMG Academy WR/TE coach Desmond Tardy knew a surprise could come with TE Jaleel Skinner’s announcement today.

He got that feeling on signing day Wednesday when Alabama coaches called him.

“They were nervous and calling,” Tardy said. “I told them `I can only tell you what he’s telling me. I thought (at that time) he was going to Alabama. To the best of my knowledge that’s where he was going. So whatever happened between then and now (Friday afternoon), that’s how he made his decision.”

Advertisement
Bradenton IMG Academy WR/TE coach Desmond Tardy knew a surprise could come with TE Jaleel Skinner’s announcement today.

“They were nervous and calling,” Tardy said. “I told them `I can only tell you what he’s telling me. I thought (at that time) he was going to Alabama. To the best of my knowledge that’s where he was going. So whatever happened between then and now (Friday afternoon), that’s how he made his decision.”
" they were nervous and calling " = 😍

Mario got em shook!! Lol

Advertisement

LMMMMMFFFAAAAOOOOOO WE REALLY GOT SABAN WORRIED

Advertisement

Lmao Mario dropping them verbal bags that’s what happened.

Advertisement
Back