2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby anything here? plus things gives me vibes of one of those guys we were close to getting but unable to close due to the state of the program in a few more years and we bag him no doubt

It’s disgusting seeing what UGA A&M and Bama are doing. These kids should be focused on how quickly they can make a name for themselves. if Skinner picks Bama, I guarantee he enters the transfer portal to go nowhere within 2 years. Would be extremely wise to come here or irregardless money (I’m sure we offered something btw)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see if it's different with Cristobal because Diaz and his staff liked a ton of tweets of kids picking other schools, they even congratulated the kids afterwards
That’s hardly the worst thing he could do. These kids are real people, so no reason not to wish them well after getting to know them for months in many cases.

But liking the tweets is lame af

Recent Twitter likes are pretty much all Canes, would be huge . Him and Arroyo would be unreal combo plus to get into IMG would be great.

We gave his teammate a pwo spot and he tweeted about it

Advertisement
bama has 7 TE's on the roster and signing 3 in this class for a total of 10.. just stupid to go there.

He’s arguably better than the others in this class and he’s better than most of the 7 on the roster. There may be 2-3 legit guys ahead of him on the roster and they’ll all be seniors I believe.

Advertisement
Back