2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
I have no issues with how they handled this. Better to take a trip and see and then be upfront rather than play some silly game on signing day. Props to pops.

Advertisement
This is the type of kid that Bama may slow play as they may have run out of spots for ESD and already signed 2 TEs. Will be interesting to see if he signs by Friday, enrolls in January, or hold off until February.

This is the type of kid that Bama may slow play as they may have run out of spots for ESD and already signed 2 TEs. Will be interesting to see if he signs by Friday, enrolls in January, or hold off until February.
Fuuuk Bama!

Canes landing him if he has any common sense!

And yet people will complain on Friday that Mario is not a good recruiter when Skinner picks Bama.
Bama has the cache that you go to school there and end up in the NFL. I remember another school which made the same pitch 20 years ago.
We are not overcoming that cache until we place more kids in the NFL.
Right or wrong dad sees Bama as the guaranteed path to the NFL. I don’t think he is correct but you can’t blame him for buying their pitch. Though some of it is nauseating when you read it.
Agree with you but don't we still have top 5 most players in the NFL over the last 20 years while sucking?

Advertisement
Since 2000

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-182231.png
    Screenshot_20211215-182231.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 409
His dad aint the one picking. These kids have minds of their own. Of course i think he sticks with Bama. But all that stuff goes out the window when Bama has no TEs to speak of even through all the years of dominance. I cant remember any of their TEs in the league. There is one TE U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't say signing with the tide outright so there is a small small chance. Still would be very unexpected

Only if Bama told him they don’t have room, or he realizes that Bama signing 2 other TE’s this year is not in Skinner’s best interest.
But dad has bought the Bama Kool Aid (can’t blame him) and from dad’s comments any choice other than Bama would be a complete shock.
They must have gotta pops a Dodge Charger helcat

Advertisement
Back