2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
I forgot how rough our TE room was until I checked

sheesh, I wish skinner had a brain and realized he could star here very quickly with TVD
He reminds me of Njoku. I think he could be better... He would get real playing time as a Frosh and kill it with TVD throwing to him! :stormwarningflag-sm:

At Bama, he is not going to see the field until he is a Junior, unless it's on special teams. The playing time window is too small. 🤔

Advertisement
bama has 7 TE's on the roster and signing 3 in this class for a total of 10.. just stupid to go there.
Why are you interjecting common sense into a discussion about kids and parents being sold on a unlikely to ever materialize dream by Saban of beating out 10 players and starting for Bama?
I’m with you, but if a kid can’t read a depth chart and doesn’t know that Saban is selling him the same thing he’s old the other 10, then I question the young man’s aptitude.

Why are you interjecting common sense into a discussion about kids and parents being sold on a unlikely to ever materialize dream by Saban of beating out 10 players and starting for Bama?
I’m with you, but if a kid can’t read a depth chart and doesn’t know that Saban is selling him the same thing he’s old the other 10, then I question the young man’s aptitude.
At saban age I don’t think he’s even going to be there in 4 years. I think that run is coming to an end sooner than we think

Advertisement
He reminds me of Njoku. I think he could be better... He would get real playing time as a Frosh and kill it with TVD throwing to him! :stormwarningflag-sm:

At Bama, he is not going to see the field until he is a Junior, unless it's on special teams. The playing time window is too small. 🤔
U can play at Bama if u ball....the trenches is hard to get time but make no mistake Saban inserts ballers. And when they blowing dudes out and your not playing it's possible that your a jag. He will have u ride the pine till he submits u into transferring. But bama does play it's ballers they always have. U might be right it wouldn't make sense to go there unless u think your that good and that's not a bad attitude. It's what Mario is looking for after his third full class. Guys that know they can ball with ballers.

I think this one bears watching tomorrow. Probably Bama but I think it’s more 60/40. Family isn’t flying from SC to Tampa then driving to Miami days before NSD if there isn’t interest. Mario just retweeted the announcement. Guessing he will push until 1:30 tomorrow.

Advertisement
His dad aint the one picking. These kids have minds of their own. Of course i think he sticks with Bama. But all that stuff goes out the window when Bama has no TEs to speak of even through all the years of dominance. I cant remember any of their TEs in the league. There is one TE U.
TE like OL and QB are difficult to evaluate....it's why guys like Njoku are hidden and should basically be 5 stars coming out. Alot of the services and sites miss on these positions alot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back