2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
Lmao well maybe they just don't teach it in every school district
Interesting thing is that I moved to South Carolina from Florida...after college.

However, the Grammer comment you made to me was after I quoted your comment...using the word "they're" twice in a row.

🤣

Brilliance!

Advertisement
If this is real and he has the U avi it is definitely FSU. They had Richardson do that corny **** too. Boy they gon' be cryin when they start catchin beat downs and this class evaporates on em.
You don't think they are dropping bags to keep this class together? Don't get me wrong, I want it to go up in smoke like their record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just find it hard to believe that he would be recruiting Jordan Allen here if he's going to FSU, thats not even a troll at that point lol but who knows

Advertisement
Don't know whether to laugh or smh at a kid with such bad advice as to attend FSU in their current state and for the TE position.... Then add in the factor that it was a UM vs. FSU decision for a freaking "TE"..........

Markeith Williams had his avi as a pic of him in Miami gear for a while before he committed here. It ain’t that serious, guys.
Shhhhh don’t let Skinner know. Let him think he’s the first one to put up a Miami avi then commit to us
125832D6-43C3-4D69-82C7-0653AE4A6C4F.gif

Advertisement
Back