2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah, he was just one of the first to post his official binding offer (those started getting sent today by schools around the country). The official ones sent on August 1st are the typical method to see who has real offers.

Correct. That’s why it says “official” scholarship offer. Prior to August 1st, you can verbally offer kids scholarships, but starting today is when you can officially offer them in writing.

Advertisement
Get In Here Josh Gad GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
My understanding is he’s not a take at Clemson right now and FSU is a **** show so unless Clemson allows him to commit I don’t think he will pick these 2 teams
I hope not, but the relationship with Clemson was built long before he left Upstate, SC. His former coach at Greer was at Clemson. I've heard there was a really heavy push for Clemson from Young and Skinner wasn't exactly "comfortable", this is partly why he left fr hie sr. season and didn't notify his coach directly. So there's that...

Some family believes that there's genuine interest in UM, but most still think Clemson is strong with FSU not far behind. The word is that he likes the idea of being used as a Wideout at FSU and he's catching passes from Duffy this season.

We'll see what happens

Advertisement
I hope not, but the relationship with Clemson was built long before he left Upstate, SC. His former coach at Greer was at Clemson. I've heard there was a really heavy push for Clemson from Young and Skinner wasn't exactly "comfortable", this is partly why he left fr hie sr. season and didn't notify his coach directly. So there's that...

Some family believes that there's genuine interest in UM, but most still think Clemson is strong with FSU not far behind. The word is that he likes the idea of being used as a Wideout at FSU and he's catching passes from Duffy this season.

We'll see what happens
I mean we have legit film showing both brevin and Mallory flexed out wide as WRs plenty of times lol

I mean will he need to block some yes… but I mean he’s not gonna be some inline blocking TE who is sneaking/leaking out to run his routes

My understanding is he’s not a take at Clemson right now and FSU is a **** show so unless Clemson allows him to commit I don’t think he will pick these 2 teams
this. Not sure he's not a "take" as much as they aren't recruiting him much. That's been for months....

Based on what's been said on their 247 board, Delp is the TE Dabo has gone all in on. Remains to be seen if he can pull the kid out of Georgia.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We'll see what happens

This is exactly what I heard.

this. Not sure he's not a "take" as much as they aren't recruiting him much. That's been for months....

Based on what's been said on their 247 board, Delp is the TE Dabo has gone all in on. Remains to be seen if he can pull the kid out of Georgia.

I think the story has always been, if Clemson wants him, he’s theirs. I know Miami has made up a lot of ground but FSU is the only one offering him a wideout position and Clemson is Clemson. It’s always been an uphill battle with him despite some inside reports claiming we lead.

Advertisement
Back