2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
I really, really, really need for Notre Dame to average ATLEAST 8 YPC on 9/5 and just slowly take their soul away and bludgeon them in front of their home crowd and all of these recruits.
Only time I will EVER root for Notre Lame. And it's going to hurt BADLY 😫. FSU season/recruiting will be told in a tale of 2 games....Domers and Canes...need them to be 0-2

As a Falcons fan I gotta separate Pitts the **** and Pitts the Falcon lol
Not possible my good sir lol. A many of homes have been divided due to Canes getting drafted by ur favorite teams rival....anything else and you're in danger of being a closet **** fan lol

Advertisement
We gotta show we’re more classy than UF. We won’t blind hate on them cause they’re beneath us. In the last decade they’ve only had 1 first round pick be a “bust” and that’s Matt Elam. Jury is out on Bryan.

Not to turn this into Gator Tears but Vernon Hargreaves super stinks, and he went really high in the first round. Is Jarrad Davis any good? Dante Fowler hasn't produced like a top 5 pick should. And the jury is in on Bryant. He's a bust. He's not even starting in year 3 for the worst defense in football. I'm sure there are others. Easley and Floyd come to mind. Trash and Trash 2.0. IMO they've had far more busts than hits. Who are the hits? I guess CJ looks promising. Keanu Neal is solid. They've done nothing in the past decade to shed the Bust U moniker.

Advertisement
Does the Skinner view himself as a WR or a TE? FSU writers are the only ones that says he is a WR, could be a factor in his recruitment.

I just passed stool.
Apparently he moved it because he had it on UF, and switched it to FSU right after he put out the Top 5 which excluded the Gators. So not so much of getting the scoop he is going to FSU, but rather putting the CB where the current ones currently are. So maybe this tidbit will get your bowels right.

We gotta show we’re more classy than UF. We won’t blind hate on them cause they’re beneath us. In the last decade they’ve only had 1 first round pick be a “bust” and that’s Matt Elam. Jury is out on Bryan.
Was Hargreaves a 1st rounder?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok respect. In that same span who were our first round picks and how did they do
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Pitts will be a busy because he is a bit frail for the position IMO.

plus He already has some head things going on. I think he takes a couple shots early in his career and it effects him.
If this was the early 2000 I’d agree..and 10 years ago a kid like this probably never becomes a TE and plays WR..but I don’t see where u exactly see “frail” when it comes to this guy..today’s game suits his skill set perfectly

Advertisement
Back