2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
He ain't gonna be an inline tight end. They're gonna flex him out
What does him being flexed out have to do with anything? The headshot he took from UGA he was flexed out too. My point is this, he takes a couple more of those he's done and if you think just because he's flexed out he will be immune from big shots.......well then i have a bridge for you.

Advertisement
Does the Skinner view himself as a WR or a TE? FSU writers are the only ones that says he is a WR, could be a factor in his recruitment.

This has been brought up before. FSU's selling point to skinner is that they envision him as a flexed out guy more of a WR than a TE. I'm sure they brought up the Pitts example.

If this was the early 2000 I’d agree..and 10 years ago a kid like this probably never becomes a TE and plays WR..but I don’t see where u exactly see “frail” when it comes to this guy..today’s game suits his skill set perfectly
You're not following the point. His game might be "perfectly suited" but big shots happen and the first time he took one in college he was out for 2 games.

He was also injured earlier in the year and missed a few quarters.

Say what you want, cap for a gata, this dude if he takes a couple more big shots.....which is very prone to happen in the league might be done.

Advertisement
What does him being flexed out have to do with anything? The headshot he took from UGA he was flexed out too. My point is this, he takes a couple more of those he's done and if you think just because he's flexed out he will be immune from big shots.......well then i have a bridge for you.
The NFL ain't as physical as it used to be. They don't let those guys get hit anymore but you keep being blinded because he was a gayta. I hate them too but that doesn't mean he's gonna suck

Advertisement
The NFL ain't as physical as it used to be. They don't let those guys get hit anymore but you keep being blinded because he was a gayta. I hate them too but that doesn't mean he's gonna suck

With all the knowledge about CTE, I think you will see more and more players (especially those who got early first round money) quit for medical reasons. The later picks have to suck it up and wait for the second contract. Pitts contract is for 32 million with a 21 million signing bonus. He could retire after two seasons if he gets a couple concussions early and still walk away with 25+ million. Seems like a good bargain to not have early onset dementia. UF once had another TE who supposedly had CTE and things did not end well for him.

I didnt say he would suck. I said he would take a few hits and might not make it back. I get its not as physical as it used to be, just my opinion on Pitts

Advertisement
Just bc we are recruiting him at TE doesn't mean he has to be an in-line TE. move him around like Pitts and he's basically a WR.

So fsu is selling him as a receiver?

If im Lashlee I sell him that he can line up all over the place... **** there were tomes Shockey came out of the backfield on formations (national title game)
I’ve said it before, if Mallory has a big year I’d just show him his tape on repeat. In today’s game you can a TE your top receiving option and not make him a “WR”. If they can get creative and move Mallory all over the field, it should be a super easy sell to this kid. Sell him on being a TE who doesn’t have to in-line block all the time.

Kids wearing 6 Miami wrist bands.

6 = 1 + 5 - 0 =

15 - 0

Follow the wrist bands.
math GIF

Advertisement
So fsu is selling him as a receiver?

If im Lashlee I sell him that he can line up all over the place... **** there were times Shockey came out of the backfield on formations (national title game)
We legit have film of brevin and Mallory lined up as WRs multiple times in every game last year lol

both guys had TE of the week honors multiple times each lol

Kid is gonna be a weapon and I’m positive lashlee will find a way to make sure his mismatch is found because he’s going to be a nightmare for small corners or unathletic LBs

Advertisement
Back