2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Skinner told Rivals he speaks to Miami every day. Speaks mainly to Field, but also to Lashlee and Manny. He likes what they showed/told him about how they would use him. He has no timetable for a decision; could come any time or not happen until closer to signing day.

He said he is not concerned about NIL :"I’m going to college to play football, get an education. NIL money is not a factor to me.”

Advertisement
Not a conspiracy theory but he got a captain UM Jersey and wear #1. He wearing 5 in the rest 🤷🏿‍♂️
**** missed that. Now i feel like......
Angry King Kong GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
Skinner told Rivals he speaks to Miami every day. Speaks mainly to Field, but also to Lashlee and Manny. He likes what they showed/told him about how they would use him. He has no timetable for a decision; could come any time or not happen until closer to signing day.

He said he is not concerned about NIL :"I’m going to college to play football, get an education. NIL money is not a factor to me.”
All sounds good to me. Fields has proven to be a beast recruiter but these are some heavy programs we're competing with. I'm hopeful but won't believe it till he pops.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But seriously what happened to the gaytors? He seemed to have a good amount of interest in them. I figured this would be a miami v Florida battle, not a fsu battle but when free shoes u wins only 2 games, we will be rolling
They think he's afraid of the competition in their TE room. Also doesn't want to be "in Pitt's shadow". LMAO

Advertisement
Back