2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
I hate the noles just like everybody else! But, ian book is gone! Jack coan is the new qb are we sure notre dame is gonna use and abuse them?
Ill break it down like this a undisciplined, soft physically and mentally team with bad coaching who doesn't know how to wins worst nightmare is a physical team that makes no mistakes that always wins. ND can't beat teams that physically matches them and had superior athletes which FSU has neither while ND has a monster front on both sides where FSU is weakest. They're a lock to rush for over 200 yards and force 2 turnovers

But my point is.... EVERYBODY but fsu see him as a TE. That should tell you something.
I just think the line between a pass catching TE and WR is pretty vague. Doesn’t have anything to do with being soft. Those guys want to catch balls regardless of where they line up.

I hate the noles just like everybody else! But, ian book is gone! Jack coan is the new qb are we sure notre dame is gonna use and abuse them?
ND always seems to have an elite OL. And they recruit at a high level. They probably aren't a playoff team this year but should easily be a top 15 team. FSU will be one of the worst power 5 teams in the country. It won't be close.

Advertisement
This cat is either not too bright or completely delusional if he commits to FSU...

So is that Travis Hunter’s excuse too? Some of y’all literally just cannot put yourselves in other people’s shoes. It’s insane. Maybe the kid has 8 broads lined up to polish his **** every night of the week and twice on Sunday. Who knows? Not every recruit is a 30+ year old dude who posts on Miami Hurricanes message boards. I get what you’re saying but it’s not like he can’t ball at FSU or literally anywhere else.

ND always seems to have an elite OL. And they recruit at a high level. They probably aren't a playoff team this year but should easily be a top 15 team. FSU will be one of the worst power 5 teams in the country. It won't be close.
Good news!!! I hope notre dame sweeps the leg!! And, fspoo won't have a problem with it!!

Skinner plays that hybrid TE/WR role…

This isn’t cokers offense with the TE being inline hand in the dirt chipping on a block before running some kind of drag route

Look at how Njoku, Herndon, brevin and Mallory keep getting split out wide creating nightmare mismatches for the defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah when you find that, post that mf lol
@Hoyacane1620

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.44.40 PM.png

Advertisement
Back