2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Absolutely embarrassing.. Kelvin Sampson does the same thing everytime.. you recruit talent to play it. There’s no reason for Jarace walker to not be in the game down the stretch and for Arceneaux to just sit in the corner while shead does a CP3 impersonation. Got out-coached

100%.

I could see T. Mark leaving too after this year and going elsewhere to shine for a season. He didn’t play bad today or anything, but that injury has been bothering him still and I could see him getting less minutes down the stretch and being like fvck this. You know how these kids are.

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!!
20221210_214747.jpg

100%.

I could see T. Mark leaving too after this year and going elsewhere to shine for a season. He didn’t play bad today or anything, but that injury has been bothering him still and I could see him getting less minutes down the stretch and being like fvck this. You know how these kids are.
T mark is supremely talented and deserves a bigger role.. the problem is the offense Sampson wants to run. If the ball doesn’t touch sheaf’s hands it’s a late dump down to the post.. (Jarace walker didn’t get a single paint touch). He needs to give kellen the offense and just run the defense. There’s a reason we only recruit top 100 bigs and barely get interest from the top 100 guards

Advertisement
Maryland was down over 20 to nbr 7 Tennessee, but came back to trail by 2 with 5 minutes to go at home... crowd going wild. Go Terps.

upd... wow down 55-53 with 7 seconds left, Jamir Young (Md.) misses an easy short shot, oh my... final 56-53 for Tenn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just when Texas thinks they've FINALLY found a head coach that doesn't suck

Big story over here in Austin.

Any chance Miami can pick off one of their two five star 2023 recruits?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back