2022-23 CBB Season

Ugly first half offensively for both Wisconsin and Dayton combined 18 turnovers to 8 assists each team under 30% FG and combined 6-29 from 3

Advertisement
Nothing shocked me more than last year when this team didn’t make the Final 4, they were absolutely loaded.

And this year even with losing Dalen Terry, Ben Mathurin & Christian Koloko, they returned their bigs Tubelis & Ballo, plus guards Krissa, Larsson & picked up Courtney Ramey from Texas & Cedric Henderson Jr from Campbell out the Portal.

They have very good depth & they’re an efficient good shooting team from the Floor & 3 at 62% & 48% on the season.
Yep. You know I was on that boat, I picked them to win it all. Got derailed with Kriisa injury before the tournament. That killed their momentum.

Ohio State beat Texas Tech by 7 Justice Sueing had career high 33 points with 8 rebounds 5 assists
Wisconsin beat Dayton by 1

He has to be on the hot seat right? They haven’t been consistently good since Otto Porter played there
If it were nearly anybody else he most likely would be, but given his connection to the University & Big John they've been reluctant to pull the trigger...

But after last year he set the school record for the most losses in GTown history & went 0-19 in the Big East.

Advertisement
If it were nearly anybody else he most likely would be, but given his connection to the University & Big John they've been reluctant to pull the trigger...

But after last year he set the school record for the most losses in GTown history & went 0-19 in the Big East.
Definitely a tough spot for both sides to be in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing shocked me more than last year when this team didn’t make the Final 4, they were absolutely loaded.

And this year even with losing Dalen Terry, Ben Mathurin & Christian Koloko, they returned their bigs Tubelis & Ballo, plus guards Krissa, Larsson & picked up Courtney Ramey from Texas & Cedric Henderson Jr from Campbell out the Portal.

They have very good depth & they’re an efficient good shooting team from the Floor & 3 at 62% & 48% on the season.
I had them winning it all last year , ******** busted my bracket.

I had them winning it all last year , ******** busted my bracket.
Growing up Miami, was my first love but I went to Arizona for undergrad and was the president of the South Florida Arizona alumni group for a bit.

Not only did they bust my bracket but I was so confident we were going to the final four I booked a plane ticket to New Orleans.

I didn't cancel it until Miami lost to ku

Advertisement

Tommy Lloyd is turning into one of the best coaches in America and I feel extremely lucky to have him.

His player development is simply off the charts. This time last year who would have thought Ballo was capable of scoring 30, let along against a top 10 team? Not me.

My biggest concern is Tommy is struggling to recruit elite American high school kids. He has a system that's fun as ****, is proving he can develop you, won coach of the year and is a super nice guy to boot. Kids should be breaking down the door to play for him and he's striking out on the trail like crazy.

I can't for the life of me figure out how he struggles so bad to recruit.and its going to be an issue this season because our bench depth is dog doo outside of Cedric henderson

Advertisement
Back