2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
UNC and Duke are both overrated. UNC sleepwalking so far. Lot of really good small school teams I've seen this year. Gonzaga rise has led to a lot of good ball out on west coast. WAC, WCC have some sneaky good squads.
They both have some tough matchups coming for their next 2 games, Duke gets Xavier & Oh ST & UNC gets Iowa ST & Indiana. I could see them both losing at least 1 of those... What will save Duke & UNC this year is the fact the ACC as a whole is very average, it’s very top heavy conference with not a lot good teams, so they’ll both feast on the weaker half of the conference.

But come tourney time, neither team has the horses to go the distance, at least it doesn’t appear that way as of now.

And agree with you on the WCC, I’ve watched San Francisco, Saint Mary’s & LMU play this year & they all play well & are difficult teams to beat if you don’t play sound fundamental ball.

The B1G, Big XII & Big East are the best conferences thus far in terms of depth of good teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They both have some tough matchups coming for their next 2 games, Duke gets Xavier & Oh ST & UNC gets Iowa ST & Indiana. I could see them both losing at least 1 of those... What will save Duke & UNC this year is the fact the ACC as a whole is very average, it’s very top heavy conference with not a lot good teams, so they’ll both feast on the weaker half of the conference.

But come tourney time, neither team has the horses to go the distance, at least it doesn’t appear that way as of now.

And agree with you on the WCC, I’ve watched San Francisco, Saint Mary’s & LMU play this year & they all play well & are tough teams to beat if you don’t play sound fundamental ball.

The B1G, Big XII & Big East are the best conferences thus far in terms of depth of good teams.
Watched Portland-Seattle game last weekend, I was impressed with both teams. Portland shot awful 2nd half but 1st half was some quality ball. After seeing Portland give Unc so much trouble, have even more respect for that Seattle squad. Maybe it is just an anomaly but what I've seen out of all those west coast teams is impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
some are feeling BLUE in NC...
as NC misses a FG in 2nd OT to be upset by NC state, (FB rivalry game ofc) the cyclones of Iowa state come back from 61-56 with a minute to go to upset top ranked NC BB.... nothing could be finah than to be anywhere but N Carolina. right now...

Advertisement
Back