2021 Texas CB Caleb Johnson

Advertisement
Just Decommited from Oklahoma. Anyone know anything about him??

Yeah. He's from Texas.

Plus, Miami hasn't offered him.

Plus, this: "Johnson currently holds 19 other offers outside of Norman, with Alabama, Georgia and Florida being among the schools now looking to land him for their 2021 recruiting class."

Yeah. He's from Texas.

Plus, Miami hasn't offered him.

Plus, this: "Johnson currently holds 19 other offers outside of Norman, with Alabama, Georgia and Florida being among the schools now looking to land him for their 2021 recruiting class."
Saying Rumph can't outcroot those schools?!?!?! Joking. Sorry, having to distract myself with some kind of humor after getting a view of my companies upcoming benefits for next year. SMH.

Advertisement
Saying Rumph can't outcroot those schools?!?!?! Joking. Sorry, having to distract myself with some kind of humor after getting a view of my companies upcoming benefits for next year. SMH.

Look, I'm not as down on Rumph as many others are.

But I don't care if you put our best recruiter on this kid, you are asking us to JUST NOW establish a relationship with him AND get a TX player to commit when nobody can take an official visit until 2021?

Seems like our efforts would be better spent on local recruits.

Again, purely my own opinion.

Last edited:
Most if not all of his highlights are from offense, but you can see he has the speed and the 2nd gear to get away from guys. Take guys like him and Malik Curtis and figure where to play them after they get to campus.

Like Dmoney posted above he is a major track guy. 43-1 triple and 22.35 long jump.

Advertisement
I know we have no shot at him..that count
Word is this kid wants t
I know we have no shot at him..that count
This prospect mutually parted ways with Oklahoma...he's always had a desire to play offense and was cautious about playing db during his recruitment ..Supposedly ou had an issue with his sr film, didn't see enough playmaking on defense to feel good about taking him.

Advertisement
You never know until you ask. We need CB's and he looks to be the goods. If he says no, then we're out absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
He’ll be a **** good cover corner and he’s probably faster than that 10.5

Advertisement
Back