2021 TE/WR Elijah Arroyo

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my cousin, they're originally from Miami, but I have to be honest, I think Penn State is actually his dream school. But he has no offer. He is very pumped about the U offer though.

he probably wont get that penn state offer as they already have a commit. Our te recruiting board is likely done after the spring as we already have 1 committed as well. Sooooo....tell cuz he might wanna get on board by spring time.

Advertisement
This is my cousin, they're originally from Miami, but I have to be honest, I think Penn State is actually his dream school. But he has no offer. He is very pumped about the U offer though.

I respect him for that choice he’s smart, now if it would’ve been Georgia....lol

Advertisement

How is any kid that's from Miami have PED State as their Dream School. These kids are so lost

Wants to block, has nice hands and consistently finds the open spot in the middle of the field. Want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back