2021 TE Gunnar Greenwald Offered

Advertisement
Are we officially taking 2 TE’s this cycle?
I feel like if it's the right 2. The Samoan kid from Vegas, I cant remember his name, I think we're on him pretty hard. A few weeks back Coach Field and Brevin and Will all randomly started tweeting about TE U one night. Brevin in particular was interesting because he and the kid I'm talking about follow each other. Makes me think perhaps a silent commit or something

I feel like if it's the right 2. The Samoan kid from Vegas, I cant remember his name, I think we're on him pretty hard. A few weeks back Coach Field and Brevin and Will all randomly started tweeting about TE U one night. Brevin in particular was interesting because he and the kid I'm talking about follow each other. Makes me think perhaps a silent commit or something

IDK that kid was thought to be leaning to UGA - now he talks alot about Penn State. Two days ago he gave an interview to the national Rivals writer -

Moliki Matavao
released a top 10 in early March. He had a plan for his recruitment. More visits were going to happen and then he could make a commitment.

The coronavirus travel ban changed his thinking and now the four-star tight end from Henderson (Nev.) Liberty is seriously considering making a pledge soon.

“Part of me wants to take a step back but talking with family and all that, sooner than later I’m going to have a decision made,” Matavao said. “We’re going to wait it out a little bit longer but if it looks like I’m not going to be able to take visits anytime soon, the best decision for me will be to make a commitment.

As for which schools have been the most involved during this travel ban, Matavao said Penn State, Georgia, Oregon, UCLA and Tennessee have been most in touch but all the schools remain in the mix.

“Penn State is one I’ve been dying to visit,” Matavao said. “Through talking to coaches and doing virtual visits, talking to the coaches every week, I’m confident it’s a place I can fit in.

IDK that kid was thought to be leaning to UGA - now he talks alot about Penn State. Two days ago he gave an interview to the national Rivals writer -

Moliki Matavao
released a top 10 in early March. He had a plan for his recruitment. More visits were going to happen and then he could make a commitment.

The coronavirus travel ban changed his thinking and now the four-star tight end from Henderson (Nev.) Liberty is seriously considering making a pledge soon.

“Part of me wants to take a step back but talking with family and all that, sooner than later I’m going to have a decision made,” Matavao said. “We’re going to wait it out a little bit longer but if it looks like I’m not going to be able to take visits anytime soon, the best decision for me will be to make a commitment.

As for which schools have been the most involved during this travel ban, Matavao said Penn State, Georgia, Oregon, UCLA and Tennessee have been most in touch but all the schools remain in the mix.

“Penn State is one I’ve been dying to visit,” Matavao said. “Through talking to coaches and doing virtual visits, talking to the coaches every week, I’m confident it’s a place I can fit in.
Welp....lol

Advertisement
Maybe we can start massive 50 on 50 fan melee fights for recruits. I'd love to drop kick the knee of a morbidly obese philosophy major grad from UF who manages a Jersey Mikes

Advertisement
Back