2021 TE Gunnar Greenwald Offered

Advertisement
6'5 221lbs 3-star TE out of Las Vegas, goes to Satellite Beach HS in Fl.

Was originally at Centennial High in Vegas but then moved to Florida.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football, had a good Junior season with 43rec 379yds & 3TD's.

Is a versatile pass catching TE that plays WR & FS, he lines up outside at X-WR & is a Flex out style as well, he also plays on the LOS & as a traditional TE. Has good speed with unofficial 4.6 40, has big catch radius, high points the ball & shows good hands making contested catches.

Holds offers from NC St, USF, FAU & FIU

This kids tape is very nice and he moves very well for his size. I think he looks more athletic than the big wr we just offered from Jersey. I also like the fact he moved to fl. Probably doesn't have a preference to where he plays football so that might work in our favor.

We used to recruit Brevard very well, including some from Satellite Beach (David Kintigh, Chris Bell, don't remember if there were others).

Need to get back into Brevard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just watched his highlights. Stronger, tougher version of Mallory when he was SR? Agree? Not as highly ranked, but I like what I see. He and Brantley would be an excellent two TE class IMO.

Big news as in a commitment? Or a top list?
I honestly don't know.

Could be a top list, could be a commitment, could be an announcement to play in an All-star game.

Normally before a commitment you'll see a prospect get a bunch of CB's because either the player, or the coaches recruiting that player reach out to the 247 writers & indicate to them they're going to commit.

Greenwald doesn't have any CB's to anywhere so I doubt he commits tomorrow, but we are in a good spot to land him if we decide he's a take in this class.

My guess is it's his top schools list or that he's announcing he'll be playing in an All-star game lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just watched his highlights. Stronger, tougher version of Mallory when he was SR? Agree? Not as highly ranked, but I like what I see. He and Brantley would be an excellent two TE class IMO.
Don't want to knock the kid but my brother played with him and said he was sort of soft. Also Satellite plays super weak competition in Florida being an independent. I hope I'm wrong about him because I'm a Satellite grad as well.

Don't want to knock the kid but my brother played with him and said he was sort of soft. Also Satellite plays super weak competition in Florida being an independent. I hope I'm wrong about him because I'm a Satellite grad as well.

the independant schools are the worst...they are basically schools that been getting their asses handed to em..and thewy caved and ran tot he independent league away from the fhsaa.

Advertisement
Back