2021 STARTING LBS

Advertisement
Thoughts on LB coaching since Diaz took over D? Do we need a new LB coach?

I believe Patke is the LB coach for the last 3 yrs. During Manny's first 2 yrs, when he coached the LBs, they played well. BUT the LBs have always struggled in coverage. that's why we get destroyed by TEs.

Against the run game, the LB play is very dependent on the DTs keeping the OL off the LBs. The D Tackle play has declined the past 2 yra, and I believe that is the main reason for the LBs struggling (athleticism and instincts being right behind)

Last edited:
I like what I saw from flag. And brooks should be in every play he can. Came in and made Clemson go 3 and out with a tackle and then PBU. When he cane in when McCloud got hurt. Need more of him. Coaches are going to see it on tape and you can tell with others getting in there realizing what we all know.

Advertisement
Why was Flagg playing so much against Clemson?
Bc Venables was also using slow lbs
Baker wanted to show that he knew what he was doing to

but seriously it’s like playing madden and I use slow *** players but still dominate the game Bc I know how to control them better than the other players
That’s what it looks like with Venables to me
But with baker it’s like he controls his players by just mashing buttons

So yes, I'm in favor of playing TF's if they show speed & athleticism, "they don't know the playbook bro!" Well the older guys do know the playbook & still fck up routinely, so just give me some kids with speed & upside & we can figure out the rest later.

Respect your opinion but this seems silly.

There's f'ing up, and then there's f'ing up. If it a busted play, that's a free trip to the endzone. You put the players out there that give you the best chance to win the game - unless you're fine losing out the rest of the year just to see what we have, or you think we can win in spite of having people out there who don't know what they're doing. The young'uns are obviously seeing the field this year through 4 games. That should continue, while still giving us a good shot at wins.

Respect your opinion but this seems silly.

There's f'ing up, and then there's f'ing up. If it a busted play, that's a free trip to the endzone. You put the players out there that give you the best chance to win the game - unless you're fine losing out the rest of the year just to see what we have, or you think we can win in spite of having people out there who don't know what they're doing. The young'uns are obviously seeing the field this year through 4 games. That should continue, while still giving us a good shot at wins.
2021... Read closely, I was talking about 2021.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Huff doesn’t have it mentally

dude doesn’t no how to comprehend the playbook

we need speed at LB

brooks & cave !

TAC needs to be on the field more at this point

we need T2 in the worst possible way...
T2 could be another Huff.. maybe that's the problem.

Advertisement
Back